Chapter 2

After hearing about the revelation made by Gautami's father, Abhyudaya tried to shake it off and act normal in front of him and Gautami both as the current situation was much more critical than the recently happened one.

Having three warm cups of tea and a plate of sandwiches in his hands, Abhyudaya walked towards them and handed over the cups and the sandwiches.

G/d did not find anything different but Gautami noticed Abhyudaya's perplexity and though, she started feeling a strong inclination to ask and get to know about his whereabouts and uncertainty, she was not being able to gain up the courage and so, spent the time in doubt and confusion.

An hour passed by and the doctor had come to check up on the patient (Gautami's mother) who was doing well and for that, the doctor allowed visitors to come one by one.

Gautami was just about to enter with her father but her mother, who was sitting on the hospital bed, without saying a word, pointed her finger at Gautami and Abhyudaya to enter first.

Gautami found it a little bit strange and odd but she yielded to her mother's request and walked towards Abhyudaya, gently tapping on his shoulder who was sitting on one of the chair kept outside the room.

Abhi: Kya hua Gautami? Tu Aai se milne nahi gayi?

Gautami: Unhone tujhe bhi mere saath bulaya hai.

Abhi: Kya?

Gautami (holds his hand): Tu bas chal, mere saath aur zyada puchte mat reh.

Abhi: Accha, thik hai baba.

They both entered the room and on seeing her mother, Gautami's eyes started getting watery and she immediately hugged her mother and by that time, tears gushed out of her eyes.

Abhyudaya did not do anything and just stood by the door as he was feeling like he has interrupted them by his presence but he couldn't leave as his Aai had asked for him herself.

G/m noticed Abhyudaya and called him towards her after pulling away from the hug with Gautami with her eyes filled with tears as well.

Touched and emotional both by this gesture, Abhyudaya couldn't control his tears anymore and quickly sat beside his Aai, holding her hands gently.

G/m (in a weak tone): Tu kaisa hai, Abhi?

Abhi (in an emotional tone): Aap bas jaldi thik hojao, Aai. Main bas itna hi chahta hoon🥺

G/m: Main bhi itna hi chahti hoon ke main jald thik hojao aur tum dono ke paas waapas aajau.

Abhi: Main aapko aur akele rehne bilkul nahi dunga. Aapka dhyaan rakhunga.

G/m: Tum mera dhyaan bas ek shart par kar sakte ho, agar tum chaho toh.

Abhi: Kaisi shart?

G/m: Meri Gautami ko apna life partner banalo.

Abhi & Gautami: Yeh aap kya keh rahi ho Aai/Maa?

G/m: Yehi tum dono ke sahi hoga. Yehi meri aakhiri khwahish hai, mere baccho.

Gautami: Aap yeh sab kya keh rahi hai? Abhyudaya mera best friend hai, aur kuch bhi nahi. Aur aapko toh mere past ke baare mein pata hai naa, phir kyun?

G/m: Purani baat, purani hai beta. Abhyudaya tumhara present hai aur main aur tumhare papa yeh chahte hai ke tum dono ek dusre ko apna future banalo. Ekdum perfect ho tum dono ek dusre ke liye.

Abhi: Par Aai, yeh sahi nahi hai aur kaafi jaldi hai. Yeh humare life ka sawaal hai. Aage humein saath mein rehna hai. Humein iske baare mein sochne ka waqt bhi chahiye Aai.