chapter 1

Taani pov
I have to go immediately to the VP sir to submit this files .she smile thinking about Rey then she submitted the file to the sir.

When she going toward the rehearsal room she heard Rey and Sharon talking about fake break up for making me ambitious.

What?
How can he talk like this. I love him so much and he didn't talk about this to me. Taani is silently crying.i have tolerate the gang taunt ,even do AGS and CS work but they took me granted.

Taani goes away immediately from there and went to the home.she tore the photo of her and Rey and she started crying loudly.she called Shantanu bhaiya with phone .

She told him everything what happened to her.

Shantanu said break up with him and you deserve better.rey don't love your
Personalities and if he wanted you to become independent he should talk you calmly but no ,he involve third person in your relationship.

Does swayam know about this breakup plan ?

Yes Bhai.

Shantanu pov

How can swayam even let that happen?. If papa and mummy is alive then they will punish the swayam and his gang.

If I died someday nobody will care about the taani. I HAVE TO Do something.

Yay arranged marriage

I will call vimal kumar my business partner.

After sometime agree on the marriage. Let start the preparation.

Shantanu call college chairman,take 10 days leave for taani.

Taani pov

Shantu Bhai said right. He involve third person in relationship.

I called Rey 📱

Rey : said irritatingly taani I don't have time

Taani said I will not take much time and Rey break up. We are over. You don't involve Me regarding my life decisions and u took my love granted.
Never talk to me again.

I got a call from shantu Bhai.

S Bhai said taani do you trust me

I said yes Bhai

Bhai said will you marry the guy I have chosen.

Yes Bhai

Bhai said taani it's your choice if you want to marry or not. I will not force you taani

Taani said I will marry bhai because you choose a good person.

Taani pack your bag, come to jodhpur and I have book your flight .after 3 day you will marry.

Taani said ok Bhai.😢

After 3 hour.

I have  my suitcase ready.
Close my door and book a taxi.brother can you take me to the air port.

Driver: ok

Taani reach to the airport and she have wait for 1 hour . She sit on 🪑and start thinking about her and Rey relationship and I never give time to me or think about me.

I must love myself first. I will not do self pity.

I don't know what kind of person I will marry.

OH SHIT.

I have to tell my friends about my marriage

Conference call 🤙
Guys I  coming to jodhpur .
Shantanu Bhai chosen a boy for me.i am getting married.

On marriage day

Taani is coming down from stairs toward the mandap where Abhishek is sitting.

Till now taani didn't see the face of Abhishek.

And now both are husband and wife.

Now taani is silently crying and hug her shantu Bhai and her friends.

Her friends said we are coming to Mumbai 😊😊

Shantu Bhai said that I am always with you and I am coming to Mumbai with you.

Taani pov

am silently crying but somebody hug me and I feel safe and love then I turn back see my husband.

He is so handsome and cute 🥰

He swipe the tears and said don't cry and come we have to go Mumbai .

They sit on the car and reach to the private plane for Mumbai.

When taani enter the plane it is beautiful and spacious.

Abhishek said sweetly there is a bedroom and sleep there.

Taani said ok and thanks 🙂