chapter 3

Taani is sleeping then due to sunrise she got disturbed and wake up slowly and rub her eyes.

She goes to the bathroom and getting ready for college.

Dress

She see herself in mirror said I am looking so hot

Taani call jannat and reem that I am coming with my car.

Taani car

Taani said ramu kaka breakfast ready kar dijiye

Ramu kaka: ji Malkin

Taani : ramu kaka mujhe Malkin na bulaye mei aapke beti ki Umar ki hoon toh aap mujhe taani bulaye

Ramu kaka: ji taani bitiya.

After taani get ready and she eat breakfast.

Taani go groundfloor and open the door of her car and sat in the car.
She choose song in speaker

She started sing with the song.
She reach at the home of jannat and reem and sit on the car.

R: let's do karaoke

T and J : 👍

Taani drive the car speedily and I got to know that Abhishek is my subjective teacher and I will make him mad .😆😋

J : taani tumare dimag mei kuch Pak Raha hai.

T: yep and dusra dance  rehearsal room ready ho gya hai.

Staff room

Abhishek and Surya talking about the  unit plan of business management and some other teacher also there

Teacher 1: vikas sir aapko malum hai ki dazzlers bahut hi zyada indiscipline hai.

Teacher 2 : they also bully a GS taani .she is such a sweet girl. Meine dekha ki wo GS, AGS and CS ka work karti thi.

Teacher 3: ya taani ne Rey se breakup kar liya.

Tanu mam: taani accha kiya break up karke.rey don't deserve taani.

When Abhishek hear about Tani being bully.he got 🤬 and think Rey tumhi ho jisne meri taani ko itna dukh dya hai.he tightly hold his hand in punch.

But Surya hold his hand and said baad mei usko batayenge.

***
A cool car with loud music enter in the college and students in campus see the car with surprise.

The car stop and jannat come then reem and lastly come taani Abhishek Kumar with attitude.

Every body get shock taani who parvathi become poo..

One student secretly send the pics to the Rey and his group.

* jannat - janu
Reem - ree

Taani : janu and ree mei VP sir ke pass ja rhi hoon

J and R ok

Taani ja rhi thi tabhi Rey and Sharon dikhe.rey Said I love you ,why did you break up with me.

Then Sharon said because u are swayam sister that's why I am tolerate you.

Then taani said sorry Rey I can't afford u.sharon ur attitude will not work infront of me and chal jahan yahaan seh.

Taani VP sir ke cabin mei pahunch thi hai. Sir I want to resign from GS duty.

VP sir said why

Taani said sir you know I can't waste my time on  this dazzlers who thinks that they are mighty.

VP sir said ok ,I know u are intelligent student but I also know them that they don't deserve your kindness.

And congratulations taani regarding your marriage.

Taani: thanks sir

Then she see her watch ,o time oh gya 1 st lecture ka.today I will bunk 1 st lecture
Author-* first lecture Abhishek sir ka hai.

Then I meet janu and ree at canteen .
Guys today I have resigned from the post of GS and for this there will be 🎉🥳 so come with me to big ground.dj hoga and dharu bi hogi.

Students yell yes we will come to the party taani.

Taani,reem, jannat and other girls and boys.some boys bring a big dj speaker with Mike and goes toward the big ground.

Taani immediately hold the Mike said oye dj Babu gana baja

Taani and her friends started to dance on stage and other below the stage.half of the college come to party except Rey and his group.a boy come close to her and they dance on

*** Abhishek come to the class and see there is no student in the class . And then go back and one student going from there .he ask where is the the students?sir today taani give a party at  big ground. Abhishek immediately go there and got shocked seeing taani dancing with the boy who is very close to her.he got jealous and anger. He go toward them and jannat and reem stop dancing and taani also stop the dancing.