chapter 2

Abhishek pov

Today I got married to the taani. When I see taani at the mandap .I got shock by her innocent but she looking
down.

We completed the 7 pheras and tied a
mangalsutra on her neck and put a kumkum at her head.

I made a promise that l will love ,trust ,protect her from everyone.she just touch my heart and mujhe sach much mei pyaar ho gya.

At first mei shaadi nhi karna chahta ta lekin papa and mummy ne kaha Shantanu Shekhawat ki sister se shaadi karle .

I know shantanu because of a business deal and became a friend but he is younger than me.he is just straight forward person.

I got shock when I see her age ,she is just 9 year younger than me but shantanu came to my cabin in office that request me to marry her sister.

Shantanu said you and Surya going to taani college as a professor please take care of her.

*Present

When I see her crying I feel so hurt. I went toward her ,her brother and friends and hug her from back and I feel that she is my home.

I swipe her tears and said don't cry .

***
I got a call from Surya

We talk for a minutes then sit in
The car and reach toward a private plane and said there is a bedroom,sleep there.

Taani looking so tired

Then call a VP sir and chairman that I get married to the taani Shekhawat to change her surname into Abhishek Kumar in the documents.

Taani Abhishek Kumar is mine😍
I feel so happy.

I work in laptop for 4 hours. I check the time is 5 clock pm . I got up and go to the bedroom where taani is sleeping.

She looking so beautiful and go near to her and touch her hand said babba wake up we get here at Mumbai.

Taani pov

Some body calling me but still continue to sleep

I said I don't want to wake up and wake me after 2 hours.

Abhishek said no you have to wake up
Now or I will pick you up in shoulder

But I don't listen.

Abhishek said I told you before now I will tell you rules

Taani said I will not follow your rules 😡

Abhishek said babba if you not follow then you will see .

Taani said I am not afraid of you and what will u do .

Then Abhishek sat on sofa and put taani on his lap and hold her waist with his hand and said I know in this age you got suddenly married but I will help you but you have to be confident and don't listen to others ok.if you have done any mistake come to me immediately ok

Abhishek short name will be abhi

Abhi said strictly got it

Taani said yess and thinking I feel so shivering when he said strictly but I am no less than him ,I will show him who I am.

After 3 hour

They reach to the penthouse. They do some rituals and taani went to big closet and change her dress into top and pyjama

Taani goes toward dining table and eat the dinner and just waiting for Abhishek. Waiting for long time she asleep.then Abhishek come and see taani is sleeping ,and shake the body of taani and said wake up taani and pick her up and go to the bedroom and lay down the taani on bed and Abhishek sleep and holding her waist.
With smily face.

After 6 days

Taani is bathing and change her dress .put a kumkum on her head.

*Taani- T
Jannat-J
Reem-R

T call jannat and reem .they pick up the call
J said did you decided what will you do with Rey and his gang.
R said I will not leave them.
T said I will do nothing till they don't disturb me and I decided to wear a hot dress.
R said your husband will be flat when he sees you in the college in this dress.
J said if they did disturb you taani then I will teach them lesson.

Taani said bye guys

R and J ok bye

***

Taani thought abhi and Surya Bhai went to the college as professor in my college.

Tomorrow I will go to college with jannat and reem  and it will be so much fun , Surprise my hubby and Rey with gang.

I will show them the who is taani because of swayam Bhai I didn't said anything.