01 - His Firsts

01 - His Firsts

U N E D I T E D

"You don't have to say you love me,
You don't have to say nothing,
You don't have to say you're mine"

— Adore You by Harry Styles

Author's Note:

Just wanna note, (specifically for my GBF readers) Isagi is part of Oliver's circle but he isn't a part of their group. Since this story will be about Shidou, Isagi won't show up much since the person I wrote him closest with (amongst the six) is Oliver.

However, if Yuki does get his own story then Isagi will most probably be part of his circle too

Also I wrote this at 1 am, I apologize in advance if there's any errors.

Ryusei raises and waves his hand as he sees a familiar mops of hair enter the internet cafe.

He had been waiting for them ever since he sent that message. The blonde had been feeling both excited and anxious. He was excited because finally, he can blabber all he wants towards his friend and he no longer had to hide why he's been acting differently or where he's been going. He's anxious however, because he's not sure how his friends would react and feel towards the woman he likes.

While he knows his friends well, this was the first time he took a serious liking to someone. This was also the first time he'd actually act on what he was feeling. Hence why he didn't have any basis of comparison towards their possible reaction— because all of this was a first to him.

But remembering the voice and the face of the h/c haired woman— he feels like his friends' reaction won't shake his feelings towards her.

His friends aren't mean... he thinks. But he can at least be sure that they won't be rude towards a woman. Most especially a woman their friend plans on pursuing.

They're yet to know that part though.

Bottomline is, Ryusei just wants his friends to have a good impression of Y/n— just like him.

If he actually gets to have the chance to court her and maybe if he's lucky enough, gets to be her boyfriend— then he wants her and the people he's closest with to be comfortable with one another.

So as they approach him with teasing and curious faces, he clenches his hand under the desk and hopes for the best mentally.

"Ryu!" Oliver shouted as he approached the blonde man.

The five circled and crowded over the booth their friend was in.

"You play valo now?" Eita asked, a brow raised as he looked over at Ryusei's monitor screen.

"Eh. Not really. I tried playing with Nagi once and he hated me after one game."

Oliver bursted out laughing, which fortunately wasn't the loudest noise in the cafe since some highschool students were arguing with each other as they played.

"No shit. Seishiro's really good and that kid hates losing. You lost, didn't you?" Oliver snickered which earned a scowl from the blonde.

"Oh shut up. He should be glad I played with him."