03 - Brother-in-law

03 - Brother-in-law

U N E D I T E D

"Why you always in the mood,
Fuckin' 'round actin' brand new,
I ain't tryna tell you what to do"

— Mood by 24kGolden

Warning:

This chapter has some sex jokes between friends. (towards the end)

Just incase there are those who aren't comfortable with those stuff! I actually don't know if I need to put a warning for this cause if you've read blue lock then you know the shit they say there lmaoo.

Rensuke knew something was off from the moment he saw Shidou.

With the way the older willingly got dragged up to the most shocking part of them all— the blonde haired bastard voluntarily apologizing to his sister. Shidou did so without any complaints or reminders from his two decent friends. It baffled him, it was as if a different person was in front of him.

Sure he didn't know the blonde like the latter's close friends but he knew him well enough to know this wasn't how he'd normally act. And people don't start acting differently for no reason. He knew that personally from experience.

He had his suspicions. From the moment he saw him, he thought it was weird.

Cause what in the hell was that soccer freak doing in an internet cafe of all places?

Playing fifa? Actually that was quite believable but still.

His suspicions and questions were however answered when he saw from his peripheral vision how the blonde momentarily froze when Rensuke replied to his sister. Not only that but he finds his jaw dropping mentally at the sight of Shidou-fucking-Ryusei looking like a kicked puppy from the disappointment of his sister.

He'd never seen him that dejected even when Ego criticized him so hard in front of the whole campus back in highschool. Hell not even when he lost a match or got benched due to his behavior.

But here the oh so great Shidou was, looking like he actually felt bad, not just for anyone— but for his sister.

Kunigami Y/n. His older sister. The person he'd consider himself closest to. The person who probably knew him the best. The person who practically raised him even when she was still growing up herself. You get the point.

And he feels his blood boiling at the mere thought of someone like Shidou liking or even just crushing on his sister. It felt so wrong and one thing was for sure, he hated the mere thought of it.

And if he can actually get a verbal confirmation from the blonde about this, then may God help him.

Cause he'll do anything just to make sure that Shidou doesn't even get close to his sister. As if the blonde actually read his mind, his confirmation came sooner than expected.

"Is she your sister?"

Ryusei, for the first time ever, was unsure on how to approach Kunigami. He could also see his friends snickering on the side and he wanted to punch them so bad— especially Tabito and that annoying smirk of his.