Volume 1: Back in Town

"Donna! Look out!" The black-haired woman barely had time to glance up from her phone and process the van flying toward her.

*BOOM*

Donna opened her eyes to find a pair of sky-blue orbs looking into hers. "You guys okay?" Donna's two friends ran up to her, bombarding her with questions, making sure she was okay. "Barb, Kara, trust me, I'm fine."

"Sentry!"

This shook the girls from their stupor, turning to face their 'Golden Guardian.' The man turned with a white-toothed smile, "I'd love to stay and chat, but duty calls. You ladies go, get somewhere safe." Sentry turned, facing the voice's direction, and launched the van back to where it came from. There was an unmistakable sound of a van slamming into a body from down the street.

He gave them a two-finger salute and shot down the street, gone in the blink of an eye. The three girls turned and looked at each other, all expecting one of the others to have an answer. Donna was the first to speak up, "Was...was that The Sentry?" Barbara, the redheaded woman wearing glasses, responded promptly, "He disappeared last year. I heard he went off-world."

Kara, ever impatient, "Guys! Shouldn't we, y'know, go help him?" The three shared a look before splitting up and suiting up. The sounds of battle echoed through the streets as the two SuperFriends regrouped, now suited and ready to join the fight.

"Where's Donna?" Batgirl asked, more directed into the open air than to her friend

"Where's Donna?" Batgirl asked, more directed into the open air than to her friend. Supergirl turned, smirking, "She was torn between her red and black suits. She chose red. She'll be here in..." Almost as if on cue, Wonder Girl landed next to the two Heroines, a slight blush on her face. "Sorry! I had a little wardrobe malfunction!" Supergirl laughed, "Sure, Donna. The red suit...suits you." The Bat of the group groaned, "Kara, that was horrible." She glanced at Wonder Girl, "Though she is right, you're rocking the red, Donna."

A yellow blur zoomed past them, slamming into a nearby building, and they were soon reminded why they were suited up in the first place