Us is just a plural of you. - prologue.♡

"Hmm, how about the 15'th of November?" Woojin whispers as he tightens his arm around the women sitting close-too close beside him.

"It's like last week of October Woojin, I can't even get ready that soon!" Eunjae whines a little, settling more into the embrace of her fiancée. Feeling more and more cozy into their home. She rolls her eyes hearing Woojin let out a surpassed laugh. Though he only pulls her closer, if thats even possible.

"I just wanna marry you as soon as possible." A wink.

"Ahh, right, of course. What would you do without me in your life, hmm? Woojin-ah"

"Sink and drown and die of loneliness."

At this point she's fully in his lap, the laptop in both of their hands long forgotten and so the discussion of their marriage date.
Eunjae settles in his lap, a normal thing for them by now. They both look into each other's eyes, full of joy. Woojin's eyes shine with some unknown emotions in them as he rubs her waist gently. Eunjae thinks he wants to say something so she just rests her head on his shoulder and let him do his things.

He gets this moods sometimes when he remembers his past and tends to get emotional. Sometimes he'd be utterly silence and sometimes he'd be drowning eunjae in praises for being there, because he says in the 31 years of his life nobody had stayed with him. As an orphan since childhood eunjae has provided him a home he could never even imagine for.

"You know, Sometimes i think what would have become of me if I hadn't met you, or hadn't met Sabu-nim. What if I never had joined doldam hospital that night? Then I'd never be what im today?"

He brings her closer, hiding his face in the crook of her neck, finding comfort. It's not like they've never had this convocation before but Woojin can't help voicing out this questions everytime they come into his mind.

"I think you would've still become what you are today, an amazing person and excellent doctor. Because that's who you are, not meeting us or not being somewhere wouldn't take that away from you."

And eunjae does what she always does, answering his questions wisely, shushing the voices in his head. She places a feather kiss under his ears, he returns the token, pacing a kiss on her temple lovingly. she's so nice, such a dream, sometimes Woojin can't describe just how much love he has for her because despite all the love she receives, it's never enough.

This girl deserves to be drowned in love left and right. And Woojin tries, really tries to do that, everyday and every second.

"I love you so much" Woojin presses a lingering kiss to her forehead, showing all the love to his home.
And he knows she gets it, understands the gesture of love. She always does.

"I love you, more. -But im not marrying you in freezing cold, so no to November." Woojin just smiles, because, well, would he go against her wishes? Nope. After an hour more of discussion, they both settles on a march date. The 20th of march.

The night falls and they both go to bed kissing, feeling safe in their own bubble. Also getting ready for another fast day at the ER tomorrow morning.

<3