×Epiphany×

· ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── ·

トーマンのトムボーイ

· ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── ·

Emma were seems to be coming towards Takemichi house as she swing the shopping bag happily.

"He would be so surprised!! " Emma happily said as she sweetly look down at the shopping back and imagine Hina blushing face.

Emma rang the bell, one or so on but no response.

"I think he's not home.. " she mumbled as she look over the window.

"No! What do you mean! You wont go before doing his make up and setting him up with Hina! ' Emma thought as she tend to knock on the wooden door but instead the door opens.

Emma peek inside as she nodded and walk inside the house after removing her shoes.

"Takemichi..!" Emma said as she look over to the living room and let out a gasp.

Takemichi was laying on a boy with hoodie and tall height that his legs weren't even fitting the sofa while his hand on Takemichi's waist.

Emma run outside as she didn't take a second and called Hina over.

"Hell-"

"Hina!! Come to Takemichi's house quickly!! " she said as she glance inside.

"Wh-"

"Just come!! He's cheating on you!! "

Emma look at her cell phone and saw Hina has hanged up the call, means she's on her way.

Just by waiting for 5 minutes Hina was seen to be running towards the house.

"Where is he? ! " Hina said as Emma opens the door and both barged in.

"TAKEMICHI!! " yells both girl by which the poor bright blue eyed boy opens his eyes and stood up staring at his lover and lover's best friend Shockly.

"Hi-.. Hina! " said the boy as he look over that 'boy'.

"What are you doing here? " asks Takemichi as he cover the tall 'boy' with the blanket he was using.

"You! What are You doing? Cheating on me? " she tells as she walk forward.

"Cheating..? " asks the clueless boy.

"Yes cheating.. Shame on you! " Emma said as she also look at Takemichi.

"Wh-no I'm not!! " he try to defend himself.

"Then? Why were you laying on that boy? " Asks Emma as she try to calm down Hina who was sobbing.

"Boy? " Takemichi look over the sleeping figure as he try not to laugh.

"She's my sister!! " he said.

Both girls look at him with bombastic side eye.

Criminal offence side eye.

"Sister..? " asks Emma as she look over Hina who was clueless just like her.

"You had a sister and you never told us? " asks the girls as they look at the sleeping figure sitting up.

"I'm disappointed Bakamichi.. You had a girlfriend, never told me. You didn't even told them that I'm your sister" Rei said as she glares at the boy.

"S-sorry Rei-nee!! " the boy said, scared of her glare.

One thing clink in Hina's mind.

"Rei.. " she asks as she look at Takemichi.

"As for Rei Fujikawa? " asks Hina as she walks forward.

Takemichi nodded smiling, "yes.. She's my sister! How do you know her name? " he asks as he stand up and let the two girls sit beside the 'just woke up' girl.

"She was the one who save me!!" Both girl said in unison as they look at each other.

Rei smirks as she raises her brow to her brother.

"Did she also save you? " asks Emma while Hina nodded.

"She saves me when I was about to be a dead meat" Hina said showing some punches.

"And she saved my life, when she beat up that goon who try to steal my purse! And you know money and Dr-ahem is my life" Emma said.

Both girls look at Rei and smiles at her, "Thank you! Rei-san!! " both said in unison.

"No prob.. " Rei said in lower voice as she stand up and left the room to go get fresh up.

Takemichi was dumb founded as he stare at the girls talking to each other by how cool Rei was back there.

'She's cool I admit but Hina.. You too? ' thought the blondie boy.
____

"Ok then.. I'll be off. " Rei said as she wore another hoodie the differ was, now it's red.

"Oh Rei-san.. What about breakfast? " asks Emma as she look at the girl who pick her wallet up.

"I'm good" with that she left.

"Your sister gives off boys vibe" Emma said.

"Yeah.. She grew up with boys so.. " Takemichi said as he smiles Hina who pass him the milk.

"She's so cool! " Takemichi said.

"Agreed!! " both girls said as then laugh.

"Takemichi.. Hina.. I have a plan" Emma said as she smirks evily causing Hina to smirk too.

It seems like both girls are sharing same brain cells.

· ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── ·

トーマンのトムボーイ

· ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── ·

I hope my motivation Don't fly away just like how Even di-