×Enigmatic×

A/N:- Heya!! I'm back! .. After a month I guess.. Well I check my notifications and I saw some comments which some lovelies gave me and damn, I am soo happy that like someone has commented on my books!! Thank you!!

___________

⚠Warning⚠: mention of disrespecting teacher, don't ever do it!

· ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── ·

トーマンのトムボーイ

· ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── ·

Rei smiles at her brother as she had her short hair behind her ears,one or two Strings resting on her face.

The love was shown in her eyes as she watch him talking with Mikey, she had been staring at him from past 15 minutes but she just couldn't let her eyes off.

He was so innocent, he never knew what actually the world is, what the friends are?

What are they?

Rei don't believe in friendship or relationship things, she got her back stabbed or cheated, she was done of those things.

She is seeing her brother happy, with his friends, his girlfriend she don't need anything else.

And whoever tend to destroy his life, they will face the hell in their life's, and Rei swear upon herself,

she will brutally handle them by her own.

"Rei! "

Rei blinks as she look at the shorter male who was standing just besides her.

".. What?.. " her voice a mare whisper, as she look at the grinning Blondie.

"Goodbye?!! You are going to come tomorrow right? " Mikey asks as he grinned.

Rei sigh, "of course not, I'm not free all the time"

Mikey grin flew away as he pout, "oh c'mon! I'll treat you food! "

Rei stand straight as she walk pass him to her brother, " I can buy whole mall if I want"

Takemichi look at Rei as he stands up but sit down again as he just got conscious, his legs were still weak.

"Stay still, " Rei said as she stand behind him, her long legs touching his back."lean back.. "

Takemichi did what she told as he smiles at her, "I'm in Mitsuya division.. " Takemichi said as Rei nodded.

"I don't know mine, " she honestly said as Mikey blink and point at himself.

"I didn't tell you?! "

"No.. " she said as she place her hand on Takemichi's head and gentle caresses them.

Seeing this Mitsuya and Mikey felt jealousy as they look at her hand on his head.

"Well... You are our member! And third in command!! "

Rei look at him, while Takemichi eyes were about to fall from its stock , where as Mitsuya he sweat dropped but chuckles.

"I.. Why? " she asks as she look at him with her usual stern eyes.

"Because I say so?! " he said as he grinned.

Rei sigh as she closes her eyes shooking her head, "Go back to your home, Emma will be home alone"

she said as she look at Mikey to which he nodded rolling his eyes.

"You love her to much, are you planning to marry her? " Mikey joked as he chuckles.