CHAPTER ONE

"Griffin!" Monica shouted loudly the moment her blue eyes landed on her son who was now laying down. His eyes were half open while he continuously jerked.

"Things, Mom I see things" he continuously pushed the words between his shaking teeth.

Monica knelt down while tears skated her cheeks and held her son's face so tight.

" Don't worry, son be calm it's just a bad dream" she tried to assure Griffin who was now moaning in a soft tone.

Monica sat down and leaned onto the marble wall while observing her son who was now quite.

"I think we should tell Mr Rafa about this" Miley a thin frail maid broke the silence as she also sat down trying to match her boss's  mood.

Monica looked on as if she never heard her.

Not sure about what to say next Miley opened her mouth as if it was held by gum.

"Am worried, how Mr Rafa will react if he finds out"

" He will only know when you want him to know, just imagine what you saw or heard was not there" Monica replied with a dry tone while not looking at the nervous maid.

As silence continued to rule the place, Griffin stood up as if nothing happened and asked her mother.

"Mom why are your eyes red"

"Onions my son just onions you know they make me cry, I was cooking an onion pie for you." She got up and hugged him,  rubbed the already dry tears on her cheeks, then she smiled.

" I love you son" she said to his son in a sympathetic tone.

"Mom!, you're hurting me Griffin replied while he loosened himself from his mom's grip.

Miley who now felt out of place turned to leave. As she left, Monica called her

"Miley, remember what I told you, it was just an imagination. Right!"

"Yes mum" she replied softly as she left.

Griffin was not understanding what was taking place all he remembered was he had fallen asleep and dreamt her mother crying.

But not only that, Griffin also remembered the images of zeros and ones which still appeared when he closed his eyes. He also remembered how he saw Mr Rafa, his step father, slapping his mother. On top of all that Griffin was hearing voices calling him.

"The dawn of constructs" said the voices

" Did you hear that?" Griffin asked her mother

" You mean the car chunks " Monica asked while she was confused.

"No! I mean the men " Griffin replied as he climbed on his bed and hid his face between his legs.

Then Monica knew, this was beyond the epilepsy Dr Goodie  had formerly concluded with when he examined Griffin's situation.

She grabbed her phone and sailed through her contact list, then she called.

"Mr Dimitri, it's me, am coming, yes, yes I know you're busy but this is urgent. It's about my son"

As she was still talking on phone, the door opened  loudly, she immediately removed the phone from her ear position to see who would enter her son's bedroom like that. A tall man with raven hair and a moustache stormed  in and grabbed the phone from her hand.

"What do you want from her ? I just want you to know she is married, and I am her husband, never ever call her again or else I cut your head off and make soup out of it. My dog likes soup from stupid brains." He finished talking then he threw down the phone.