Chapter 3

Rivendell

After a while, Rosalie started to heal. Gandalf left for the libraries of Gondor to do research on the one ring. Luke, and Leia were looking in the libraries in Rivendell. While Han Solo and Chewbacca were exploring Rivendell. Din in the gardens with Grogu who is trying to eat whatever he could that he shouldn't be, and Din trying to stop him. While Boba Fett was still sitting at Rosalie's bedside, waiting for Elrond to tell him how she's doing. "How is she doing?" Boba asks Lord Elrond. "She will be fine in just a few more days and she should be waking up." Elrond said to Boba. "Why are you looking after her and not another healer?" Boba asked Elrond. "Because she resembles my missing daughter. I also sense that she may be my daughter." Elrond explained to Boba. "She once told me that she does not remember where she came from, just that she stumbled upon something that brought her to my dimension." Boba said looking at Elrond. They were interrupted by a elf. "My Lord Elrond, Aragon has returned with a message from Gandalf he wishes to speak to you." The elf said to Elrond. "Thank you Lindir I will come in a few moments." Elrond replied to Lindir. "I will return to speak to you later when I come back." Elrond said looking at Boba, and then looking at Rosalie then walking away. Then Din walked in with Grogu. "How is she doing?" Din asked Boba. " Elrond said she'll be fine in a few days and will be waking up." Boba said to Din. "That's good to hear. This kid keeps getting himself into trouble he's trying to eat everything." Din said looking at Boba. "What are the others doing?" Boba asked Din. "The Skywalker's are in the library's, while Solo and the Wookiee are exploring this place." Din said to Boba.

Meanwhile

In Elrond's office, Aragon was telling Elrond about Gandalf's message. "He said that he's going back to the Shire to confirm if it's the one ring, if it is he'll be going to see Saruman to seek counsel. If he doesn't come back within two weeks I will meet the hobbits in Bree at the Prancing pony and bring them here." Aragon said relating Gandalf's message. Then Elladan, Elrohir, Arwen walked into the office. "Why are there oddly dressed people and one with fur all over?" Elrohir asked his father Elrond. Elladan elbowed his brother in the side. While Arwen was watching her brother's with amusement. "They are from a another dimension, and was called to help find and destroy the one ring. And the one they call Rosalie may be your missing sister." Elrond said to his sons and daughter. "Rosalina is alive!" Arwen said surprised looking at her father. While Elladan and Elrohir stood there shocked, and Aragon stood looking a bit confused. "When can we meet them?" Elladan, Elrohir, and Arwen asked at the same time. "You can meet them now their right behind you." Elrond said to them. "My name is Luke Skywalker and this is my sister Leia and two of my friends Han Solo and Chewbacca." Luke said looking at them. "My name is Din Djarin and this is Grogu. Boba Fett is still sitting with Rosalie." Din said looking at them. "This is my son's Elladan and Elrohir and my daughter Arwen." Elrond introduced his son's and daughter. "And my name is Aragon." Aragon introduced himself.

A few days pass everyone's getting to know each other while waiting for Rosalie to wake up. While Boba would talk to Din and walked around and sit by Rosalie's bedside till she woke up. Aragon began preparing to leave for Bree. Luke wanted to go with Aragon so Leia, Han, and Chewy decided to follow Luke and Aragon. While Din is trying to find Grogu. Boba went to clean up some before he went back to sit at Rosalie's bedside. Grogu snuck into Rosalie's room got onto her bed and started playing with her nose and hair, Rosalie wakes up seeing Grogu and starts playing with him. Boba headed back to Rosalie's room. "Boba have you seen the kid he took off and I haven't found him yet ." Din asked Boba. "No I haven't." Boba said to Din. They both got to Rosalie's room and found Rosalie playing with Grogu. "He woke me up playing with my nose and hair." Rosalie told them both. "Your awake!" Boba said looking at Rosalie.

Later on in the day Rosalie was told that she may be the daughter of Lord Elrond. Rosalie was shocked at the revelation of possibly being from middle earth. "Is anyway we could do a blood test?" Rosalie asked looking at Boba and Din. "Have one right here." Din said to Rosalie. "You carry one on you all the time?" Boba asked Din with an eyebrow raised. "Well you never know when you'll need it." Din said to them. "I would like to go ahead and do the test but will have to ask Lord Elrond to do it as well." Rosalie said to them while still playing with Grogu. "Okay I will go ask." Boba said to Rosalie and held her hand tightly then letting go, before turning around to go ask. Boba walked out to go ask Elrond to do the test when he saw Elrond. "Elrond She's up I told her that you might be her father she would like to do a blood test to see." Boba said looking to Elrond. "Of course." Elrond said to Boba. They went to Rosalie's room to do the test. When they entered Din started doing the test. "It will take about five minutes then we'll see." Din said to them. Five minutes later the results came back showing that Elrond is indeed her father. Rosalie was shocked at first looking at her father Elrond and seeing the resemblance between them. Rosalie hugged her father Elrond. "Would you like to meet your brothers and sister?" Elrond asked Rosalie. "Yes I would like to." Rosalie said to him then looked at Boba. "Will you come Boba?" Rosalie asked Boba looking at him. "Of course I will Rosalie." Boba said to her. "We will speak later Din." Boba said looking at Din.

A little while later after introductions with her siblings they met up with Din to speak. "I will be heading out with Aragon and the others to Bree to meet four hobbits. I'll be leaving Grogu here with you." Din told Boba and Rosalie. "Why aren't we all going?" Rosalie asked them. "You just woke up today and you still need rest. Besides I'll be staying with you and Grogu." Boba said to Rosalie. "When are you all leaving?" Rosalie asked Din. "Tomorrow morning at first light." Din said looking at them. They talked some more before heading to bed. Next morning they left for Bree.