Chapter 2

"No." You and Megumi say in unison.

"Don't knock it before you try it." Gojo smiles jubilantly with a finger pointed towards the air.

"I am not going to be an aide." You're firm on this.

"I don't need an aide." And so is Megumi.

It's just the three of you now. You and Megumi exchange looks of exasperation. A few moments ago Gojo Satoru announced that you'd be teaching along side Fushiguro Megumi as his aide—a teachers aide.

"Listen." The white-haired sorcerer has other things to tend to and so he had to get this little dispute over with, "It's your first time as a mentor, you could use some help."

Megumi clicks his tongue at the man's lack of faith. Hasn't he proven himself enough after all they've been through? And also, when it comes to any form of schooling, how could anyone need help more so than Itadori Yuji? Megumi thought that respectfully.

"And—" Gojo continues, he directs himself to you now, "—I don't know you well enough to trust your abilities."

You sigh and you don't question the man because there is some truth behind his words, "Fair."

"By the way," Gojo sizes you up underneath his eye mask, "you don't happen to have your old uniform still, do you?"

"No." you say and you look down at whatever you're currently wearing.

Gojo grins, then he says with much delight, "Great!"

Your face begins to wear a look of concern.

You're not too sure how or even where, but a uniform appears in Gojo's arms. It's white. You hadn't seen anyone donning a white-colored uniform aside from Okkotsu Yuta. The man presses the thing against you and your hands trace it from the jacket down to the skirt.

"It's white." You say with some curiosity.

Gojo hums with amusement (because it's the color of his hair), "Ah, yes. They're customizable upon request."

"I didn't make any special requests." You're quite confused.

"I know." The white-haired sorcerer, he's quite proud of himself, "I did."

Your face deadpans and then you shrug (although you'd prefer the navy), "Whatever, I guess."

"Be careful." Megumi averts his dead gaze from Gojo to you. He's not surprised, "He has a tendency to do these types of things."

"Wait." Your hands are pulling at the skirt that still lies against your body, "Why is the skirt so short???"

Gojo Satoru may have giggled silently underneath the hand he had just placed over his mouth. The man clears his throat. He pretends he has no idea what you're talking about, "Aren't they all the same length?"

And it makes you scrutinize over the damn thing, "I'm pretty sure this is way shorter than the standard uniform. And too short to be appropriate."

"Hm, such a shame." Gojo hums with unconvincing concern. The man grins and then he boops you on the nose with a finger, "No takesies-backsies.~"

Megumi squeezes his eyes shut. He may even be clenching his teeth. He gathers all his strength not to strangle Gojo Satoru for his (once again) indecent behavior. The raven-haired guy recollects the times his previous mentor has customized many uniforms. And it was always the girls that Gojo deemed pretty that he'd have the skirt sewn much shorter than the rest; with the exception of Itadori Yuji.