Chapter 3

A pair of legs is all that you see and your thighs press nicely against his body.

Megumi lays completely flat on his back and the man groans quietly as he comes to. He uses an elbow in attempt to push himself off the floor but he's not able to sit up quite fully. Then he realizes exactly what's stopping him. His gaping eyes go from your back down to your skirt. This reverse cowgirl struck him in the most unpleasant way.

You're not sure how you ended up in this exact position but you're glad that he broke your fall. You turn around to face him (hoping to apologize and thank the man). However, the twisting of your body causes friction in an unwanted area. It makes Megumi panic.

"DON'T MOVE!"

His sudden heightened emotional state startles you. You straighten your back and throw your hands up in a placating gesture but that only causes more movement between your most intimate areas (a movement that will likely affect only him in an unfavorable way).

Megumi grabs your arms in hopes to stop the slight rubbing. Then he hisses, "STOP MOVING!"

"WELL IF I DON'T MOVE. HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO GET UP?!" You're getting annoyed now. What was he getting so worked up about? Did he intend to have you sit on him the entire day?

But then you feel it. And you now understand why he's so flustered. There's only the thin fabric of your underwear between you and his tenting self.

You think less of the man. How could he be so immoral? "Are you serious, Fushiguro?!"

Megumi prepares himself for your impending discipline. His arms go up, "It's not what you think!!"

You whack his arms repeatedly, "YOU SICKO!"

The guy continues to block and fend off your scolding slaps, "Trust me!! You got it all wrong!!"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN?" because you could feel his arousal pressing against you and you emphasize with the wrong set of words, "IT DEFINITELY DOESN'T FEEL WRONG!"

Megumi deadpans, "Please rephrase that...."

You pause. You didn't mean it that way. Your slapping resumes, "YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN, FUSHIGURO!!!"

The door to the library slides open.

"OooOoOoooo! What's this?!" The girl chortles mischievously at the sight of this possibly humiliating scene.

Yuji steps in behind Nobara. The guy is always so oblivious and innocent.

The pink-haired man's eyes light up with excitement, "Don't tell me you guys are sparring without us?!"

"No, no, no, no!!" Megumi senses the premonition.

Yuji throws himself to sit on top of your back. And now the three of you appear like human Jenga. Your body almost folds in half as Yuji forces you to face Megumi's legs again and all the weight bores down on the raven-haired male. You begin to mold around something that you don't want to be molded around. Megumi's growing hardness presses against you even further.

"ITADORI—" Megumi's desperate, "—GET OFF!"

"Noways!" Yuji's competitive. There's no way he's going to call it quits. Things just started to get interesting. He quickly rolls up his sleeves and then the slapping begins. The guy leans down and smacks the shit out of Megumi who is currently restricted in more than one way.

Megumi manages to deflect one of Yuji's intruding hands but the other slaps him—in the face, "GET OFF!!!"

Yuji's a lot heavier than he looks. His weight could just about snap your spine in half. You gather all your strength and with a little cursed energy, you bring yourself to a stand—it makes the pink-haired man fall and now Yuji straddles Megumi.