ʚ | 001

▸ "falling asleep on them"★﹒pairing

★﹒pairing. bf!enha x f!reader  wc. 2112  tw/cw. skinship, kisses  genre. fluff

lee heeseung — 이희승
— you fell asleep on his shoulder while y'all were watching movies
— bro as soon as he sees you, a smile curves onto his lips
— his bambi eyes look at you with such endearment and passion, like yeah, i pulled that 💁🏻‍♀️
— he gently rests his head on yours before also falling asleep lol

it had been a long week, work was so tiring and tedious for the both of you. heeseung constantly having to practice for their tour, and you doing whatever it is that you do at work. this led the both of you to come home tired, barely saying a word to each other before passing out, just to have the routine start up again the next day.

you missed when the two of you would have movie marathons, late night walks, and play games until your eyes could no longer stay open. you missed when you would go out to eat, go to pet cafes, and go to the park. you missed your boyfriend. and he missed you too.

you were laying in bed, scrolling through your phone, trying not to fall asleep after such a long day of work. suddenly, the bedroom door opened, revealing your boyfriend who peeked in.

"y/n, you wanna watch avengers?" heeseung asked, his bambi eyes shimmering in the light. you nodded your head enthusiastically as you quickly got up. "i already made us some popcorn. don't eat it all before the movie starts."

you smiled as he handed you a big bowl of popcorn before grabbing your hand softly. he lead you to the living room where the movie was paused, blankets layered on the couch with the lights off.

you both sat down, covering yourselves in the warm blankets while heeseung started the movie. you reached your hand into the the popcorn, eating it as quietly as you could as to not disrupt the movie.

not even 20 minutes into the movie, you felt your eyes getting heavy. you had already finished the popcorn like 10 minutes prior unsurprisingly. your eyes drowsy as your head began to slowly fall onto heeseung's shoulder. you tried to stay awake but your eyes wouldn't let you. heeseung gently pressed your head against his shoulder, his arm wrapped around your shoulders. as soon as your head fell onto his shoulder, you were fast asleep.

heeseung gently traced the lines in your palm, still watching the movie. his eyes slowly began to drift. he softly laid his head on yours, entwining his fingers with yours as he fell asleep.

park jongseong — 박정송
— while staying over, you fell asleep on his lap after having attempted to fight off the sleepiness
— after he convinced you to go to sleep, jay took loads of photos of you resting peacefully
— he happily set them as his lock screen before giving you a peck on your forehead