ʚ | 017

谷 hearts like diamonds▸ "being asked out"★﹒ pairing

▸ "being asked out"
★﹒ pairing. bf!hyung line x f!reader  wc. 2308  tw/cw. harassment, violence  genre. fluff, violence

lee heeseung — 이희승
it was late and you and heeseung were making your way back home after a nice, filling meal. while walking through the park, you and heeseung were talking about the flirtatious waiter that was serving you both.

"no, the waiter was so flirting with you. right in front of me," he said with a scoff as you laughed. "you're literally irresistible to the point people have to flirt right in front of me."

you two continued walking and talking but heeseung cut himself off mid sentence, looking at the basketball court with a bunch of guys playing on it. his eyes lit up as he asked you if he could play. you nodded, smiling, and he quickly ran to join in the game, leaving you standing there.

you watched from afar while your boyfriend played. the wind growing colder the longer you stood there in your thin-strapped dress that barely reached your knees. you hadn't realized how late it was or how cold it would be. the wind gently caressed your bare skin, goosebumps growing all over your body. you shivered as you moved closer to the court, attempting to get heeseung's attention by the way you held yourself in your arms as a shield from the wind.

you stared deeply at your boyfriend's tall figure, running up and down the court, bouncing the ball before shooting it into the basket. you cheered lightly, knowing if you moved any more, you would simply freeze to death.

suddenly, you felt something cover you, like a hoodie. quickly turning, your eyes met a handsome young man with a smile prominently displayed on his lips, a dimple showing on his left cheek.

"i think you should wear this," he said, his bright eyes shimmering in the moonlight that gently cast on him. "you look so cold."

words seemed to be a foreign concept to you at that moment, seeing as you hadn't been able to utter a single sentence. you just stared in a daze of shock and thanks.

"you really shouldn't be out in that kind of clothing in these conditions of weather," he said, before he quickly added. "i mean, of course, you can wear what you want, but try wearing something a little warmer."

"yeah..." you said awkwardly with a smile.

"i'm yejun," he chuckled nervously, "i was curious... if, maybe, i could get your number?"

a red blush covered your entire face and ears now, not only because of the cold, but also because of embarrassment.

"it's completely fine if you don't want to," he said, a smile still curved in his lips. you felt a tingling sensation as if someone was watching you and as you looked over to the court, you saw your boyfriend staring daggers into you and yejun.