ʚ | 015

谷 where the waves meet the shore▸ "comforting you"★﹒ pairing

▸ "comforting you"
★﹒ pairing. bf!maknae line x f!reader  wc. 1181  tw/cw. skinship, kisses, mention of food, mention of insecurity  genre. comfort, slight angst

kim sunoo — 김선우
- as soon as he senses that you're not feeling well, he gets your comfort food
- he will listen closely to what's been bothering you
- will literally take care of you for the entire week, even if you're not upset by it by that point 😭

you held your bag, searching every inch of it for the bracelet sunoo had made you. you knew you put it in there but it was nowhere to be found. you searched every pocket, every crevice, everything. you started looking around your room, your drawers, your closet, your nightstand, your bed, yet you still couldn't find it.

sunoo peaked into the room, noticing your odd behavior as you were basically tearing your room apart.

"y/n, what are you doing? you're making such a mess," he said, grabbing some of the things you'd thrown on the floor. "you're not the only one who has to be in here, y'know?" he said lightly, trying to make a joke. but when he looked back up at you, he saw your eyes becoming glassy. he stood up, placing his hands on your shoulders and searching your face as if the reason would find him through your eyes.

"y/n, what's the matter? did i do something?" he asked as you covered your face, tears now falling down your face. "do you want some food? i can make your favorite-"

"no, sun," you couldn't even face him with the amount of guilt you were harboring. "i... i lost the bracelet." you said wincing as tears flowed down your red cheeks.

"oh, y/n," he said pulling you into his arms. "it's fine, i can make you another one," he chuckled.

he sat you down in bed, wiping your tears before dashing to the kitchen. he began making your comfort food and brought it to you. the entire week after, he spent time taking care of you and making you a new bracelet.

yang jungwon — 양정원
- as soon as he sees you, he pulls you into his arms and holds you close
- he'll gently rub your hand while whispering sweet nothings in your ear  (somebody stop me 😭)

you trusted your boyfriend and you really didn't mind his friendship with his ex girlfriend. or you thought you didn't. i mean, they obviously didn't work out otherwise they'd still be together. but something about it just irked you. you didn't like feeling this way obviously but you couldn't stop it. you were an expert at overthinking things and this happened to be one of those things.

his ex was beautiful both in looks and personality and you seemed to have acknowledged that. you yourself started falling for her. however, you started feeling disdainful about yourself. this feeling ate you up inside and there was no way you were going to make things awkward by telling jungwon about it. how could jungwon break it off with someone as charming as her? and for you? you couldn't help but feel insecure and doubtful. you looked in the mirror, nitpicking at every insecurity you had as tears welled in your eyes.

jungwon walked in with a smile that quickly dropped when he saw your tearful expression. he walked to you but as he did you began to speak.

"why do you like me?" you blurted without even thinking about your own words. even you seemed a little shocked by it.

"um..." jungwon said. "i don't just like you, y/n. i love you. as to why, is because you're the most kind-hearted, beautiful, and overall perfect person i've ever met."

"but i'm not," you whispered as tears began pouring from your eyes. "your ex-"

"nothing, not a single thing, compares to you." he said, walking closer and placing his arm around your waist from behind, gently placing a kiss on your cheek.

"look at you," he said as you both looked in the mirror. a red hot blush plastered across your face, clearly embarrassed. a smile curved on your lips as you laughed gently. "i'm serious, y/n. you're the best person i've ever met. the best thing that's ever happened to me. even if you don't see it, i do, and i won't let you go."

he held you close to his chest, whispering sweet words in your ear and kissing your cheek. he caressed your hand softly as you pressed against his chest, listening to the sound of his heart, his voice echoing through your head.

nishimura riki — リキ
- he himself wouldn't expect it, but the moment he saw you cry, he pulled you into his tight embrace
- he'd literally fight anyone and anything that would make you cry (he'd give up the world for you 🥹)
- he'd place small kisses on the top of your head, rubbing your back softly as you both hold each other

you'd been feeling like your boyfriend had really been overworking himself. he comes over but barely says a word before falling asleep on the couch not even a full hour after. his tired eyes every time you see him makes your heart hurt. the way he doesn't even talk to you anymore makes you feel like crying. he only stays for a few hours, most of which he spends sleeping. his texts are dry and delayed. your heart breaks each time you think about him not taking care of himself properly.

he had just gotten to your house, immediately headed for the couch but paused as you began speaking.

"riki, don't you think you're working too hard, i mean i know you need to work hard for your comeback, but isn't this a bit much?" you said, concern laced within your voice. he looked at you with those tired eyes again.

"i'm not working nearly hard enough," he says his voice sounding more tired than ever. "i'll be gone soon, don't worry."

"no, i don't want you to leave," you said, your voice shaking as tears filled your eyes. "you barely even talk to me anymore, hell, it looks like you don't even take care of yourself anymore."

by this point, your eyes were filled to the brim with tears and your voiced was barely audible as it began to break. he looked at you and his eyes softened with worry layered behind them. as you blotted your tears with your sweater sleeve, he pulled your hand with a swift tug. your body hit his chest with a soft thud as his arms stretched around your body. you gently reached your hands up around him, holding his sides as you buried your face in his embrace and your tears continued to fall.

"i'll take better care of myself, y/n. don't cry," he said as rubbed your back gently. tears welled up in his eyes as he placed a kiss on the top of your head, not pulling away from you.

"promise?" you said, pulling away ever so slightly to look at him as he smiled softly.

"promise," he said before holding your chin with his hand, kissing you softly.

──

a/n ;
jungwon got me feeling
some typa way 😭😭