Bible's POV

Today we are here on sala, without knowing why we are here. The staff just called us all here without telling anything than 'Please come here on the company today. Asap!' What the hell is going on?

"P' do you know what's going on? Why they called us here?" I asked p'tong but he just shrugged his shoulder and when I look at p'mile and p'po they also shrugged their shoulders.

"What's the matter? Why'd you called us all here? Are we going to do something or what?" Asked p'mile to them and we're waiting for their answers.

"Its too sudden, but we just want to say that y'all going to play and we also–

"Then why did you not just say so?" I cut what he's going to say, I have something to do but I immediately come here because of them *sigh*

"We're sorry" I was going to speak again when I heard a very familiar voice.

"Calm down, baiben" my eyes went wide when I saw my lover walking in front of us. He is smiling beautifully while walking towards us, and I just noticed that everyone except the new kids standing and running where biu is while calling his name 'BIU/BUILD'. and I, I was too shocked that I'm just looking where he is until ta, tug my arm to stand up and walk me in where biu is.

"Hey, brother in law" he smiled on ta and they hug each other

"Are you coming back? We missed you so much specially my brother."

"Hey ta, shut up!"

"Easy," and he tap my shoulder and go back to where he sitted.

"BIU" I whispered and I walk at him fast and hug him, he also hug him back so I hug him tightly.

"I missed you so much, my biu."

"Me too, that's why I'm here" I let go of and looked at him, asking what are he saying

"Go back to your seat and let me introduce myself first to everyone here (new members) Let's talk later after this" he said while smiling but no..

"No, I want to stay with you. You can introduce yourself while i'm with you, it's not a big deal, right?" and I looked at the other staffs, he followed my gazed at the staff just nods so he looked back on everyone and smiling sweetly and start to talk again

"Hello everyone, for the people's out here that doesn't know me, I'm Build Jakapan Puttha or just BIU.  I'm here before and now y'know I'm back again to join everyone to play. Nice to meet y'all" the kids stand and now at him 'Hello P'Biu/Nice to meet you too P'

After he introduce himself, the staff told us to seat too so they can explain what we're going to play later.

"I missed you, baby" p'tong said and hug biu again

"I missed you all too, p'tong"

"Hey, brother" called ta, biu looked at him so do i and he is tagging copper

"Please meet my partner, copper and copper meet my brother in law."

"Hello, P'Biu. I'm copper, nice meeting you finally"

"It's nice meeting you too, copper. I'm biu and you are looked more beautiful in person."

"Thank you 'P. You too, I always think that you are beautiful and really want to meet you in person too, and here you are finally, looked so stunning"

"Of course, he is. Always!" I said and when I said that he jokingly slap my shoulder and I look at his ears, they are red, and I remember something he is shy again.