23

~Chapter 23~

After flying all the way to the immortal-demon barrier, Gu Jin and A Yin arrived at the place where Mu Guang transformed into a stone dragon two days later. 

Stretching hundreds of meters, the stone dragon gazes up at the sky, watching over the enormous opening in the immortal-demon barrier. Having ruled over every living being in the Three Realms for tens of thousands of years, he is deserving of the title of Emperor. He may have changed into a stone dragon, but his huge dragon body remains imposing and sacred. 

Gu Jin and A Yin fell from the clouds and stopped in front of the dragon. 

Gu Jin's expression had a trace of sentiment. Seeing it, A Yin questioned with doubt, "A Jin, I heard that the previous emperor turned into a stone dragon a long time ago. Have you seen him?" 

Gu Jin was the disciple of Lord Dong Hua, so it was not unusual for him to have the opportunity to meet the Heavenly Emperor. 

Gu Jin let out a sigh. "He had not yet transformed into a stone dragon when I was a child. I once heard the elders in my family talk about Heavenly Emperor Mu Guang. It's a pity that I didn't have the chance to meet him." 

Gu Jin looked at the stone dragon with respect in his eyes, obviously admiring the emperor's final decision and courage back then. 

A Yin is not familiar with worldly affairs, but suddenly remembered something and raised her head and asked: "A Jin, I have always heard you talking about the elders in the family, are you from the human realm? Where is your home?" 

Without a mother or father, A Yin came out of her shell, but she had never heard Gu Jin discuss his experiences in life. Dong Hua personally brought Gu Jin back, according to what she learned from the brothers in Da Ze Mountain. Not even Qing Yi, the so-called insider in the Three Realms, is aware of Gu Jin's lineage. 

Gu Jin, who never stopped talking, hesitated. "A Yin, my home is far away. My mother kicked me out because I was too mischievous when I was a child, saying that she won't let me go home until I develop my skills. When you grow up, I'll take you back to have a look. The place where my home is is rare, and most people can't even go there if they want to," he said, grinning and patting A Yin on the head. 

A Yin listened to Gu Jin's nonsense, rolled his eyes, turned around and walked in the direction of Skyreach Pillar. 

The transformation of the Ancestor God Qing Tian following the tribulation is known as Skyreach Pillar. It serves as Three Realms' foundation. It will automatically list the names of all the third-level demon lords and immortal lords who have gone through the Nine-Day Thunder Tribulation. This pillar is split into three sections. In the center is an engraved map of Kyushu's Eight Wildernesses, along with a list of the Lords and Demon Lords of the Immortal and Demon Realms. The Three Realms' renowned Dong Tian Palace is located below, topped by Heavenly Palace, Qi Lian Mountain Qing Chi Palace, and Demon Realm Xuan Jing Palace. Ever since Dong Hua ascended, there had been another Da Ze Mountain.  

"With your little power, just be an immortal beast that heals diseases and saves people. For tens of thousands of years in the three realms, I have never heard of a Water-Condensing Beast that can be cultivated to become a lord." He touched of A Yin's ears that were about to explode and looked away, "Besides, I'm here to protect you, so why are you spending so much energy practicing?"