Prologue

Ever since The Cullens left Forks, Bella Swan had been having horrible nightmares and sometimes night terrors, which kept her father Charlie awake trying to soothe her nightmares. He hadn't had a proper night's sleep since September, it was currently the beginning of October.

Things were starting to get out of hand and Charlie was at a loss for what to do since Bella refused to go live with her mother. Charlie had threatened to send her back to her mother if she didn't try to pull herself together.

He was about at his wit's end and knew that his niece and daughter didn't get along that well, but he knew he needed some help, which was why he was currently sitting at the table in the kitchen with the phone pressed to his ear. Listening as it rang.

"Uncle Charlie? What's going on?"

"Hey, Ellie." He sighed, he hated to ask, but he knew that he needed help here. "I hate to ask because I know how you feel about Bella." That caught her attention as she waited for him to continue, "But I am just about at my wit's end here, and I need help dealing with her, I don't know how much longer I can do this on my own, so please just consider coming to Forks and helping me out here."

Ellie bit her lip, she and her cousin had never been close or gotten along, she tried to be her friend and be nice to her, but Bella never reciprocated it, she loved her uncle and could hear the desperate time in his voice and knew that he wouldn't have asked her unless it was a last resort because, as he said, he knew that she and Bella didn't get along. "First, tell me what happened that's caused all of this?"

Charlie sighed, "Well when Bella came to live with me so her mother and her new husband could travel for his job, she met a boy, and they started dating now I won't lie something always rubbed me wrong about him, but they broke up, and his family left town leaving Bella in an almost comatose state, I've told her that being that co-dependent on someone wasn't healthy, but she would hear me, and now she gets nightmares that she screams herself away from, and I haven't had a decent nights sleep since it happened in September."

Hearing that, Ellie made her mind up that she would go but only for her uncle's sake, "All right Uncle Charlie, I'll come and help you out but only for you."

Charlie smiled slightly, "Thank you, Ellie, I appreciate it."

"You're welcome, Uncle Charlie." They said their goodbyes and hung up the phone, and Charlie having the day off got to work on setting a room up for his niece while she was there.

That is how Eliana Swan-Mikaelson though she usually went by Swan so as not to draw unwanted attention, because of who her father's family was found herself packing up her flat in London, after she bought a plane ticket online, before calling her parents, Anastasia Swan-Mikaelson and Elijah Mikaelson.

Anastasia Swan is Charlie's younger sister, she is a Siren/Witch Hybrid. While Charlie was a Warlock, he just didn't practice, preferring the normal 'human' life. The siren gene was only passed down to the females in the Swan family.

Anastasia had her suspicions that Isabella might not be a Swan because she hadn't shown the signs but kept it to herself, knowing that her brother loved his daughter and that it would crush him if it were true.

Eliana, who usually just went by Ellie or Ana from her uncle's Kol and Finn, was a tribrid, vampire, witch, and siren, though she hadn't activated her vampire side yet. She has to die to do that.

Ellie was 21, so a couple of years older than Isabella, but what she didn't realize at that time was that this decision would be the one that changed her life and would lead her to meet her mate.

Sirens like cold one vampires have mates and no matter the species, sirens can procreate with their mates. Which is how Ellie was born, since Elijah is Sia's mate.

But back on topic, Ellie had called her mother knowing that her father would also be within hearing distance they rarely were very far from the other, and explained the call she received from her uncle Charlie and that she was going to Forks only for Charlie's sake. After she was all packed, she hung up the phone and headed towards the airport. Once she arrived at the airport, she let her uncle know what time her flight took off and about what time she was supposed to land in Seattle.

To which he had replied, saying that he would be there to pick her up when her flight landed, and all that was left was to wait for the flight to be called.

***
This was a little all over the place not gonna lie, but things will make more sense as we get into the book and I explain more in-depth about things, but I hope you guys enjoy the book :D I am going to have fun writing this.