24

~Chapter 24~

This individual was formerly known by the Lower Three Realms as Demon Lord Zi Yue. But the Three Realms have known since the battle that the Demon Lord who resided up in Zi Yue Mountain was, in fact, one of the Four True Gods who had once ruled the world. Tian Qi, one of the great True Gods. 

The True God, who had created such strange places as the Nine Nether Purgatory, was said to have the most unpredictable temper and the ability to both destroy and save the world at his whim. 

The immortals defeated him back then when he reclaimed the purple moon, which caused the demon realm to weaken over night. He spent hundreds of years living in Qing Chi Palace and showed no concern for Demon Realm's continued existence. Despite being heard, he continued to visit Zi Yue Mountain on occasion for cultivation over the course of these two centuries, but no member of the Demon Clan ventured inside to pay their respects to him. 

There was a moment of silence in the meeting hall. Except for A Yin who was ignorant, everyone else had different expressions on their faces. 

Chang Qin's expression did not alter in the slightest, despite Gu Jin's expression showing slight emotion. A few other elderly people appeared taken aback, but no longer angry or upset. Gu Jin was the only one who showed signs of surprise on his still-young face, but there was no panic. 

Even though Feng Ran and Chang Qin had an irreversible friendship, he knew that Feng Ran would not tell Chang Qin his identity. 

Seeing his calm expression, Chang Qin felt a touch of satisfaction in her eyes, and said again: "How about it? As long as you go to Zi Yue Mountain for my clan, I will let you enter Jing You Lake to retrieve Feng Yin's soul." 

Gu Jin frowned slightly and asked: "Chief Chang Qin, since you can't enter Zi Yue Mountain, how do you know that your nephew is in Zi Yue Mountain?" 

Gu Jin would have to go to Ziyue Mountain sooner or later. Finding Hong Yi would be an easy task, but at least he had to figure out why the lost king nephew of the Fox clan was in Ziyue Mountain. 

"My nephew was young and misjudged. I raised him with my own hands. He was naughty and withdrawn since he was a child. He went out for training three years ago and never came back. The underage young fox spirit jades of my fox clan are all placed in the clan. I kept it inside. I took his spiritual jade and went all the way to find it. I found that his aura disappeared outside Zi Yue Mountain. I cannot break the barrier of True God Tian Qi. When I found his trace three years ago, I was outside Zi Yue Mountain. I asked to see the His Godshi[, but was stopped." Chang Qin looked at A Yin and said, "I heard that there was a Water-Condensing Beast around True God Tian Qi back then. You are from Da Ze Mountain, so you must have some connection with Qingc= Chi Palace. I hope you can go to Zi Yue Mountain for me and ask the Lord God for news about my nephew." 

Chang Qin has profound demonic power and has lived for tens of thousands of years. Naturally, she can tell at a glance that A Yin's body is a water-condensing beast. 

Gu Jin burst into laughter when he heard Chang Qin's words. It turned out that she saw A Yin's true identity and thought that there was a connection between Da Ze Mountain and the water-condensing beast around Tian Qi, so she let him go to Zi Yue Mountain to seek a meeting. 

"Okay, I promise the clan leader to go to Zi Yue Mountain. If I bring your nephew back, I will ask the clan leader to promise to let me enter Jing You Lake."