Chapter 2: Confrontational Factions

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes, Reality change

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

[] + Bold: Recording, Chat logs, Small Timeskips and Flashbacks

(A/N: All the images, gifs or videos used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Thor looked towards Sirzechs with a growl, as Sirzechs looked at him and spoke, "Issei Hyoudou, we want your help, that is why we summoned you here..."

"Like hell I will help any of you! And how the fuck did any of you even managed to contact me or find me here!" Thor spoke angrily as Azazel walked forward and spoke seriously

"Boy, you have no right to demand us for anything, do as-" Azazel was unable to finish as a shot rang on his face sending him flying, he looked at the shot that had damaged his dress, he had a bullet hole in his left abdomen. He soon gritted his teeth in pain as he glared at Issei with anger in his eyes. 

The others looked at Azazel in shock, as they turned to see Thor had a new gun in his hand, this was Schlagen, the Anti-material rifle. The rifle was powerful enough to even damage an S Rank Monster in Issei's world and has claimed the lives of enriety armies in one shot. 

"Now, am I going to have answers, or should I start blasting

"Now, am I going to have answers, or should I start blasting...your call." Many were surprised by Issei's new attitude, while Dai gritted his teeth in anger, however his attention soon turned to Lilith as he smiled sinisterly, he was going to get another girl in his harem. 

"Hey beautiful, how about you ditch this disgrace of my brother and-" Dai was unable to complete when Lilith twirled her body and punched his stomach so hard that he coughed up blood, he soon gave a kick to Dai's chin breaking it, as he was sent flying towards a nearby wall. 

(A/N: I don't own this gif or Yu Yu Hakusho)

The girls in Dai's harem and the Faction Leaders were appalled by this, as Asia and Ravel rushed to heal him. The only one smiling was Thor himself as he muttered