Travels

✩♬ ₊˚. Minho's Pov⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧

All of this is so overwhelming and when I heard the gender of the baby,I was so happy that I wanted to cry so bad and when Jisung said that to me,it brought all the worries and anxiety out of me along with happiness.

"We got each other Minho and I love you until the end of the world. There isn't a moment that has gone by that I haven't loved you.You are the only one for me and I know that you will love this child more than anything like I will" He whispers to me as I rest my head on his shoulder.

"I just want you to know that his little girl is the best thing that has ever happened to me and I wouldn't have it any other way. I would never regret a single thing but I would go through several universes just to find one where it's like this" I whisper back to him before he kisses my hand.

"I know you don't and I know that you are scared,I know you more than anything and that's why I spoke up because no matter how my emotions dip high or low,my attention and love is endless.

"We should get off the bathroom floor" I softly laugh before getting onto the bed as I help Jisung onto the bed as he lays on his side looking at me in the eyes.

"Maybe my love deserves a bit of attention"Jisung smirks looking into my eyes before trailing slowly down my body. My dick hardened at the thought of Jisung's mouth around me as his saliva makes things even wetter.

"The doctor cleared me to have sex but then I have a small period of time where I can't" Jisung warns before kissing me slowly as he begins to unbutton my black jeans pulling the zipper down.

I doubt that we would even have sex during that part anyways because we will be too busy with the baby and not to mention we will be lucky if we get any sleep during that time.

"Such a naughty boy" Jisung whispers before slipping at the end of my bed pulling me into the right position.

"Then punish me,make me cum" I purr to him running my fingers through his brown hair. "Are you okay down there? Are you sure that you want to do this?" I want to make sure he's okay with this even though he started it.

"Min,I want to pleasure you and feel good. I'm going to make up for all those times that we missed during that time" He means during the first 4 months as the morning sickness was really all day sickness.

Jisung then begins to lick the tip with gentle strokes already making me moan. His larger veiny hands glides down my thighs causing a bit of tingling in the thighs making this feel any better "Do you want me?" Jisung whispers as he looks up at me with his eyes filled with lust and desire.

"Yes Jagiya,Fuck me like you want to" I whisper giving him full trust. Jisung's eyebrow went up before dragging his tongue up my inner thigh making me pant a bit. I'm so weak when it comes to him. Especially now since we haven't had sex in a while.

I mean our relationship is not about sex by no means as it's more of a silent confession of love but it's like when you haven't had chocolate in a while and you taste it for the first time. It's pleasurable in my case and feels so good when it comes from the person that you love.

Jisung nips at my thigh very lightly before looking up at me smirking. "Such pretty thighs" I wink at him. Pre cum is already leaking and that's just from him touching and biting my thighs..I'm so whipped for this man but we're engaged so he's mine or will be.

"You are so fucking hot" I whisper to him running my fingers through his soft fluffy hair. His plump lips slide up my length slowly and tight making me moan "Fuck Jisung" I grip the sheets a bit as I feel him hum sending vibrations through my dick.