Fortunate

✩♬ ₊˚. Minho's Pov⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧

A month has passed since Jisung has moved in with my parents and I, things couldn't be more different for us. We made the decision to transfer to an online school due to the pregnancy.

It makes it easier for me to work at night since I don't have to finish my school work at a specific time and so Jisung doesn't have to force himself to leave the house or walk a lot if he didn't want to.

"Minho,mind coming downstairs for a moment?" I hear father yell before sighing as Jisung holds my hand for a moment before letting it go.

"I will only be a moment okay?" I tell Jisung before rubbing his now growing bump. Jisung is now starting to show a bit which makes me even more nervous but also happy.

I rub his small bump "And as for you,don't hurt your father that much" I smile looking at my glowing boyfriend.

"Alright,just try not to pick up the phone..I stopped answering my mother's phone calls,just until the baby is born and can you bring some watermelon up when you come?" Jisung asks me with his cute doe eyes.

I nod walking out of the room. Lately,Jisung has been craving watermelon and strawberries a lot which is good because he can at least eat something.  I walk downstairs to where my father was sitting down at the table.

Oh no,I know what this means,he is wanting a serious conversation and I expected this counting the baby is coming in 5 months from now.

It puts more stress on me living here while trying to process the fact I'll be a dad and prepare for the baby. I make sure Jisung doesn't know though because I don't want him to miscarry.

"Son,I want to have a talk with you" Translation I need you to be mature and serious about this.

I sit down in front of him as he folds his hands in front of him "Do you have plans arranged?"

I would be lying if I said I knew everything like how my job is going to handle three people with one paycheck when it barely covers Jisung and I if we got an apartment.

I only now got enough money saved up for a not so safe apartment which over my dead body would I buy it. I want to make sure my boyfriend and baby are safe and not ehh maybe they will be in that kind of location.

"I'm working on it,I have found an apartment but the finances are..tight at the moment. I'm trying to look for a better job with my experience" Which is little to no experience.

"You're becoming a father now Minho,as you are well aware,which means that you'll need to be more responsible. Which is why mother and I have accepted that you're going to be growing up a lot faster which is why we are going to give you this"

Father hands me a red envelope nodding at me as I open it,inside was 10,500 million dollars in Korean won.

"Father,there is no way that I can take this,I'm supposed to be the one providing for me and my boyfriend's future and not you. I was the one who knocked up my boyfriend and now I have to take the responsibility"

(7,907 in USD (I think) )

"Minho,Mother and I are also helping with the safety of our grandchild. I don't want you to have to go through the worries that I had when I was a bit older than you. Your mother was 20 when she got pregnant with you. But you know what happened?"

They never spoke to me about what happened while she was carrying me. Only the start of their relationship and anything that happened after my birth, Nothing during. I shake my head letting my father continue his speech.

"I was still living with my parents and so was she but her mother didn't accept me in general. And having a child with her... I would be dead so I helped her move into an apartment with me." He sighs before he continues