Reminiscing

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆Jisung Pov☾ ゚。⋆

One day before the trip and I can't sleep at all,I know I really won't sleep much at night after I give birth to the baby. Minho is still awake beside me as his arms are raised over his head.

"Remember the first time that we kissed?" Chaotic just like us.

"Han Jisung get your ass over here and face me like the bitch you are' He was pissed off,well I couldn't tell if he was hurt or pissed off but I was upset too at the time. Things were said and somethings were see as well

"Yeah you called me a bitch that day" I laugh as he laughs along with me,hearing his laugh again is music to my ears. Something that I'm happy that I get to hear for the rest of my life.

Since Minho and I are now 19 as his birthday was a week before I got 'sick' and mine was in October,we only have one more year until we get married unless my father puts his stamp on there for me instead of my mother.

I know that he will catch hell with it with her but it's his choice if he wants to do that. I'll have to talk to him about it eventually but I won't do it until after I have the baby anyways and talk to Minho about when he wants to do it or if he wants a ceremony as well.

"Yeah because I was hurt that you called me a bastard and a man whore" He shakes his head smiling

"Bitch? Seriously, that's the best that you could come up with? Be a bit more creative and a bit less like a man whore." I snap at him before turning away from him before Minho grabs me by the shoulder as his eyes blazes in fury

"Let's face it,back then,we tested each other way too much" I commented, still remembering what happened.

"Why do you even care who I kiss and don't kiss anyways? After all, you aren't even fully my friend" Not even considered a friend? After all these deep conversations that we had?

"Then what do you consider this? A business partnership?" I gawk in shock before he pushes me against the wall pinning me slightly towering over me. Even back then he was still a bit taller but I guess that's the one thing that I inherited from my mother even though I'm taller than her now.

"Because don't you find it a bit odd the way we act with each other? Think about it" His eyes got a bit darker but with something else that I don't recognize.

"Right,I shouldn't be seen with Mr Bad Bo-" That's when he slams his lips against mine, running his smaller fingers through my hair. He kisses me with such intenseness and passion that it makes my heart slam in and out of my chest

I grunt a bit in his mouth as I pull him closer to me by his belt loop pressing against me as he deepens the kiss even more. He places my pulling away as he whispers gently on my lips "That's why,because I want you more than a friend Han Jisung"

"Well we just have that type of personality where one can't shut it when the other gets mad but we also know when to walk away to calm down or when to talk about it. I came back to you because I knew I wouldn't let you think that I fell for someone else."

"When did you know that you fell in love with me?" I ask him as Minho sighs looking at the ceiling. Many emotions flash across his face as he smirks while remembering our past. He lowers one arm down, clasping his smaller hand in mine.

"I guess during that school trip to the mountains, when we were forced to stay in the same hotel room together. That's when I realized that I was screwed."

✩♬ ₊˚. Minho's Pov⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧

I knew I liked him more than a friend a bit before that but I didn't want to admit it at the time. Sure there were some impure thoughts off and on like when he stretched or when he would bite his lip when concentrating.