25

~Chapter 25~

Outside Zi Yue Mountain, the water condensation beast's piercing howl could be heard clearly, and anyone who witnessed the miserable sight of pear blossoms in the rain was struck with sadness. San Huo was rendered speechless for an extended period of time as he gazed at the ancient beast that typically tore and shattered the sky in a cool manner.  

The Three Fire Gragons have lived for tens of thousands of years. If he have to say who he really envy, it is this water condensation beast. This fat, stupid and lazy beast has never practiced seriously for a day. Every day, it chews the soul rewarded by True Goddess Shang Gu. In just a hundred years, has already transformed beasts into gods. When it was promoted, it didn't even strike a single thunder from the sky. In the early years, San Huo could still use his demigod skills to shame Bi Bo. In recent decades, he was not only bullied by Bi Bo to the point where he didn't even dare to sneeze, but also licked his old face to please him. After all, this little fat beast's hand there are a lot of soul pills hidden in it. Distributing one from time to time can give San Huo a lot more wealth to save his life when going through tribulations. 

Different births result in various outcomes. San Huo has been watching Bi Bo for years and saying this every day. How could he, the ancient divine beast Bi Bo, be so acquainted with a junior member of the immortal clan? With his thoughts racing, San Huo recalled that Bi Bo was connected to Qing Chi Palace in the Immortal Realm. Without any delay, he squinted his round eyes and directed a fierce glance at Gu Jin. 

Is this man connected to any of the gods? Bi Bo is really frugal. I wonder what treasures this guy has that would help him fight off the autumn wind. San Huo did not consider Gu Jin and the young god Yuan Qi to be one. True God Shang Gu and Bai Jue were the parents of Yuan Qi. He was God Realm's young ruler. This man only visited Da Ze Mountain in the capacity of a disciple. Furthermore, Gu Jin's immortal power is not the Power of Chaos, despite the fact that it appears to be conventional and potent. It is clear that he is not related to the two True Gods by blood. 

For a considerable amount of time, Bi Bo sobbed in Gu Jin's arms without receiving any consolation. With tears welling up in his eyes, he looked up at Gu Jin and said, "A Jin, why don't you comfort me? You used to cry even if I cried, hug me and play with me."

The Water-Condensing Beast wept until his nose turned red. A Yin's silent laughter burst from behind him as he posed this straightforward and innocent question. Gu Jin's face became red, purple, and blue in color, and he experienced the embarrassment of being discovered. "Bi Bo, in the past two hundred years, you haven't grown in height and your IQ hasn't grown either? How old was I two hundred years ago and how old am I now?" he gritted his teeth and whispered, fighting the urge to beat Bi Bo into a ball. 

Gu Jin did not remove Bi Bo from his arms, despite his words. The Water Condensation Beast hummed and squinted its eyes as he pinched the soft flesh behind Bi Bo's head. Tilting his head back, Bi Bo saw A Yin covering her mouth and grinning while he lay on Gu Jin. Without any delay, it rose to its feet and gestured with its full wings to A Yin, saying, "Ah ah, A Jin, there is another Water Condensing Beast here."  

Bi Bo looked excited, flew out of Gu Jin's arms and landed in front of A Yin with wide eyes full of excitement: "Little girl, what's your name? Where did you come from? Are there other water-condensing beasts?" 

The Water-Condensing Beasts are long extinct, the result of changes spanning tens of thousands of years. Since his birth, Bi Bo has not encountered anyone of his kind, so he is especially happy to see A Yin.