26

~Chapter 26~

The young man's cool voice was neither haughty nor impulsive, nor even remotely offended. With a heart full of satisfaction for Gu Jin, San Huo lifted the corners of his mouth. He clasped his hands behind his back and said: "Okay, you are so cheerful as an immortal boy, and the I won't spare you any tricks. It's okay to let you go to the Nine Nether Purgatory, but for a reason. When you gets the Little Phoenix's soul, you must get back the heart of the sycamore tree in Purgatory for me." 

Gu Jin was stunned, but he didn't expect that the Three Fire Dragons were originally targeting the sycamore tree. 

San Huo are about to take on the journey to become god, having already reached the highest point of demigods. However, immortals and immortal beasts are no better than monsters. Killing is too harsh. Those who rose above hardships to become gods in ancient times typically ended up in ashes. His odds were only slightly increased in his chances of survival even with the Spirit Pill that Bi Bo had given him. 

The sycamore tree is a sacred object that dates back thousands of years and is resistant to lightning strikes. The soul can survive the destruction of the physical body caused by lightning if the heart of the sycamore tree is merged with it. Dong Hua was older than San Huo, and he was unaware that sycamore trees here weren't the only ones in the world outside Wutong Island. He felt he had made a big deal out of it, since Gu Jin had come to Zi Yue Mountain this time in search of Feng Yin's soul. 

Restoring the sycamore tree's heart was not difficult; rather, it was merely a matter of convenience. In addition, Gu Jin was blessed by San Huo when he entered the Heavenly Realm as a young child. The monsters, in a trance, barely avoided extinction. "All right, I swear to Dragon Lord that I will bring back the sycamore tree's heart for you," he said, nodding, not wanting to see San Huo perish in the tribulation. 

San Huo saw the determination in Gu Jin's eyes, and somehow felt vaguely familiar with this immortal boy. He suppressed the strangeness in his heart and breathed a sigh of relief, "Okay, I believe you are not a person who breaks your word." 

"Dragon Lord, where exactly did Lord Tian Qi place the Nine Nether Purgatory?" 

San Huo raised his head and looked up, pointing with one finger, "The Lord God is very thoughtful. The Nine Nether Purgatory is the most evil place in the world. Naturally, he will not place it arbitrarily." 

Gu Jin followed San Huo's hand and saw that the purple moon above the main hall and level with the sky was coquettish and mysterious, exuding strong power. 

"The Lord God actually hid the Nine Nether Purgatory in the Purple Moon?" Gu Jin's eyes were full of surprise, and he finally understood the reason why Tian Qi left the Purple Moon, half of the true god's origin, in Zi Yue Mountain. 

The Nine Nether Purgatory is too evil, and only the Purple Moon can completely hide the aura of Purgatory. 

"Dragon Lord, please open the purgatory and let me in." Gu Jin took out the Heavenly Suit from the Qiankun bag and put it on.   

"What, you don't wait for your junior sister to come back? Are you going to go in alone?" 

"I will go to purgatory alone..."

"No, A Jin, you can't go in alone." Before Gu Jin could finish his words, A Tin's voice sounded at the entrance of the courtyard. She ran in like a gust of wind, panting and stopped in front of Gu Jin, with a worried look on her face, "Dragon Lord said that the Nine Nether Purgatory is the most evil place in the Three Realms, how can you go in alone?"