Dira || Hazbin Hotel Main Oc

!Dira's got her very own ig account now: https://www

!Dira's got her very own ig account now: https://www.instagram.com/dira.hzbinnn/?next=%2F dira.hzbinnn, please go follow her :)

hzbinnn, please go follow her :)

Name: Dira

Name when she was human: Indira Astré

Species: Moth Demon (sinner)

Gender: Female

Pronouns: She/her

Sexuality: Bisexual

Age of Death: 19

Reason of Death: Suicide from drowning because of stress and guilt

Sin: Half-accidental Murder, Suicide

Backstory/Lore:

While alive, Dira's parents were abusive and cruel. Her mum was an alcoholic; her dad was a drug addict. When she was young she would simply endure the pain silently, but as she grew older the abuse got worse and she started avoiding her home as much as possible, only sneaking back into her room through her window late at night, hoping that her parents were already asleep. As she avoided her home more and more, she got exposed to more things on the streets and found out the world was much darker than she initially thought.

One night as she was climbing in from her window as usual, when the police saw her and thought she was a robber. She managed to lose herself from his sights, only to be cornered by a drunk rapist who tried doing the unthinkable to her. Out of desperation, she hit him with one of those scraps of garbage in the alley, knocking him unconscious. The fury took over her and she ended up beating his life out of him, eventually murdering him.

Driven by guilt and fear, she roamed the streets for a few days and eventually drowned herself in a closed amusement park where she was first SAed when her uncaring parents went off to hang out and left her alone (she was 10).

Upon arriving in hell, she constantly seeked for shelter and fended for herself for a few weeks. Later, she learnt that those who sinned went to hell, and realised that he parents will also go to hell once they die, which won't be long after considering their current situations. So, naive and unknowing, she ventured into Lucifer's castle and demanded to make a pact: that she went to "support whatever my dear daughter is doing right now" in return for lucifer to negotiate with God and not send her parents to hell. Lucifer forgot about it almost immediately afterwards but Dira did her part and visited Charlie at the hotel, eventually deciding to stay in it.