021

|| " Still her <3" ||

What had happened yesterday felt like a week. You really couldn't Catch a break, you sigh thinking to yourself, but even tho half that day was you sleeping knocked out in the infirmary your friends still decided to end your day with the most memorable moments. Kaeya and Xingqui almost broke lumine's door down when they learned what happened to you and Hu Tao joining the unplanned sleepover.

You watch as the clock ticks per second hoping this day would end already. But why? Are you excited to go on this fake date? To what? Amend with Xiao? Or... just to get a glimpse of him again.

You're a smart woman yn, you know the difference between liking someone platonically, liking someone for fun, and wanting to pursue them...

You look at your desk, listening to your teacher talk her time away. This feeling of yours is unusual but one thing is for sure your heart only beats that way for a certain grumpy man.

Despite the problems you two had, you couldn't stop your heart from acting like a fool with him. You knew what type of feeling this was and you knew he felt the same. Admitting that he got jealous, and being affected when you interacted with other men... those little quirks didn't go unnoticed by you.

Before you know it, it was already lunch break. You look around the cafeteria looking for your friends when you spot your blond best friend sitting beside your other friends and talking to Xiao's friends.

You giggle at the cute sight of Hutao pulling Childe's hair out of irritation while Scaramouche gives a very rare non-sarcastic smile. As you walked closer to your table you could already hear Hutao's complains

"I SWEAR TO GOD AFTER YOU DI- ""yn, sit beside me" Xiao cut off Hutao's screaming, looking at you as he pats the empty chair beside him.

"Hey yn, how are you feeling" lumine said, as Hutao continued to nod her head. " I'm feeling alright, thanks Lu," you said then xiao suddenly made you rest on his shoulder, no questions asked. "Rest. I saw you almost dozzing off at chem earlier" he looks the other way, while you look at the wall in front of you dumbfounded, processing what he did. Is this... His way of showing his emotions? How cute.

"Ugh disgusting fucking creatures"

"Hey that's mean scara" kazuha slapped the back of Scaramouche's neck, silencing him for a second. Before he could complain childe lets out the most embarrassed,  horror killer type of laugh as the group tries to shut him up about it.

Unknown to you 2 blond twins had already heard of the news and are already on the move.
.

.

.

.

.

.

"Aurora, meet me outside." The calm blond spoke, leaning at the door frame, his arms crossed. Aurora looked at her minions and then nodded her head signaling them not to follow her.

"Albedo listen, It wasn't my fault-"

"We dont give a shit about your explanation" Rubedo butts inside the conversation. "This isn't your fight, ru," Aurora remarked looking at Albedo's twin in annoyance.

"It fucking is bitch and dont call me Ru we're not close unless you want me to cut your tongue off"

"Albedo !! Are you gonna let Rubedo talk to me like this?!" She complained, turning to Albedo as her eyes widened as her hands slowly tremble, the way Albedo looked at her so coldly left a shiver down her spine almost as if this wasn't the same one all those years ago.