022

|| Her happiness is also mine. || 

Ever since yesterday, you have never felt closer to Xiao, not as lovers but as a friend. The way both of you chatted the time away not paying attention to the time, savoring the moment, and enjoying each other's presence felt like both of know each other for years.

͙͙͙*͙*❥⃝∗⁎.ʚ   .    .   .   .   .   .ɞ.⁎∗❥⃝**͙͙͙͙

"Hey Xiao" you called him, while laying on the blanket carefully placed on the ground as Xiao lays on your thighs stroking his hair. watching the warm light of the sun hit the grass from the distance while the wind slowly hits the both of you gently. "Yes.. lo- Yn" Xiao corrects himself,  before you realize it.

" I forgive you.."

"Not yet"

"Huh?" You stare at the man below you flabbergasted. "What do you mean?"

"I still didn't do enough to deserve your apology, so don't forgive me yet," Xiao said, slowly sitting back up and looking at you, his eyes filled with dedication. You stare at him the words leaving your mouth as you giggle a few moments later.

"You know, some people would take the forgiveness as a sign and call it a day"

"No, what I did was something I would pay for the rest of my life."

" you are so dramatic" You laughed at him, pinching his cheeks as he grumbled in annoyance. "Still, don't forgive me just yet... you got hurt because of my stupidity"

"If you say so.."

.

    •

.

.

The whole date passed by like the wind. Why does time fly by when you're enjoying the moment? Before you know it the both of you are already in front of your apartment. "Thank you xiao"

"Mhhmm no, thank you yn"

You chuckled at the man in front of you. The light of the moon illuminated his features perfectly. He is undeniably stunning. You stepped closer to him, both of your hearts beating in an unusual beat. "Since you wanna try harder earning my forgiveness, I'll make it harder for you. Good night xiao" you said, pecking his cheeks then quickly retreating inside your home, leaving the man outside a flustering mess.

"If that's how you compensate for making it harder for me... I don't mind the increasing levels"

"You-you're making me go crazy, yn"

His thoughts and insides raging in butterflies. Maybe it was time, to finally admit his lingering feelings for you.

It was time to face the truth that he can't keep holding onto you forever but would it be too selfish for him to keep you in his arms just for a while? Even if it is just for show, he wouldn't mind.

✥--------------- ☾ ---------------✥

.

.

.

.

-
You daydreamed about your date over and over again like a movie playing inside your head on repeat.