Introduction

Lee Jieun

A decent person with a normal nine to five job, Lee Jieun is a girl who has been a sensation for her colleagues since the start

A decent person with a normal nine to five job, Lee Jieun is a girl who has been a sensation for her colleagues since the start. Her beliefs are hard for a heartbroken to relate with. She has a strong belief in love.
She is a young girl with a dream to be a sensational singer one day. With the melody in her voice, she holds the power to win anyone.
Lives with her aunt who loves her from the bottom of her heart. Never been in a relationship makes her different from the people of situationships and new terms of society.

"Love wins all. Everyone deserves to be loved and should believe in love."

Kim Taehyung

 The heartthrob handsome man with attractive sharp features but a failure of love, Kim Taehyung is the boy of hearts but never wants to give his heart

The heartthrob handsome man with attractive sharp features but a failure of love, Kim Taehyung is the boy of hearts but never wants to give his heart. His appearance is everything for him to live and earn. The young man is about to start his real career not knowing that he's calling his real fate after denying his heart to love.
Has no one in his life as of being an orphan. He was the angel of his girl's heart and held her close to himself only to get betrayed by her that made him the heartless man not believing in love.

"Love? What nonsense! Everyone is made of greed and desires and moves only to the desired things."

Fate brought them together but will fate be able to separate them? Will they have a sad ending? Will Jieun's belief in love bring Taehyung's heart to open itself for her?
A long journey awaits the couple as they move towards their fate.