2

"Hey..." Jieun started speaking in a friendly frank tone. "You did great, back there."

"Oh, thanks. That's my job anyways."

"Umm yeah that's right. By the way, I am Jieun, Lee Jieun." She said.

"Lee... The one who was late and because of whom the shoot was delayed by 30 minutes." He chuckled.

"Um... Well, yeah." She rubbed her nape in embarrassment.

"You work here?" He asked as he stood up and went towards his stuff.

"Yeah, I am the marketing manager."

"Oh, that's cool." He replied.

He seemed quite friendly to her as she smiled. She was feeling something weird while talking to her. He was busy with his own stuff while she was just looking at him.

"Well, would you stay here and just watch me change?" He asked, making her snap out of her thoughts and she shook her head.

"Oh, of course not." She held the door knob and twisted it.

"Have a good day." She said before leaving.

She walked out of the shooting area and pressed the button to her floor.

Sitting down on her desk, she turned on the computer and decided to do some work.

**********

Jieun plopped on the couch and spread apart her body. She let out a heavy sigh.

"What's my champ doing?"

"Auntie, I am not a kid anymore."

"You better be kidding me, champ. Look at yourself. You still look like a kid."

"Ugh... Can I have something to eat please?"

"Of course, honey. I have made tteokbokki for you."

"That actually made me happy."

Jieun sat on the table and dug into her food.

"So, how was your day?" Her aunt sat in front of her.

"Hectic and boring." Jieun said while stuffing her mouth with the food.

"Why don't you try for a better job?"

"The secretary of our CEO is getting married so she is leaving the post. I will apply for it afterwards."

"It would be more hectic."

"What isn't hectic, auntie? If we need to earn money, we need to do hectic jobs."

"Should I also get a job? We would make money together?"

"Auntie, please. You won't work in that condition."

"It's fine now."

"No, it isn't.

Basically, Jieun's aunt has a weak liver. She needs surgery to get it right but again because of their financial condition, they can't afford it.

Jieun lied on her bed and closed her eyes to sleep when she got a message. She sighed and picked up her phone.

Yoojin

Jieun!!
Guess what?!

What🙄

I got his number!

Whose number?

Kim Taehyung!