1

Hurriedly, the girl slipped into her boots and ran out of her house. She ran towards the bus stop, looking at the bus in which she was supposed to sit. She shouted out for the bus driver but all was in vain.

"I am already late and now this." She said while huffing badly and looking at the bus that just turned to the left, just towards the place where she wanted to go. "No." she sighed and sat on the bench, accepting her fate and waiting for another bus to come.

She pulled out her phone from her purse and started scrolling through her social media. She spent another half hour there at the bus stop. She looked at the bus and sighed in relief.

The gates of the company were wide open, the big banner glowed with the rays of sun reflecting the name 'Oreas Park Designs' and the late girl walked to the elevator and pressed the button to her floor. The company was quiet with not a single rush.

She reached to her desired floor. As soon as the elevator door open, a loud voice made Jieun jump in fear and shock.

"Miss Lee." A shrill yet annoying voice of her colleague made her frustrated as she knew that now she has to face the manager for being so late. She sighed and put up a smile on her face and turned it towards the voice.

"Yes, Miss. Jung." She asked politely trying not to show any frustration on her face.

"Don't you know, Miss? Our new model is already here and Manager Min has assigned you to supervise the first trial shoot." Jung Juwon, the manager of foreign department, stated while she peeked into Lee's phone.

Jieun noticed it and turned off her phone. She passed a smile and walked towards her desk. It was as clean as she left it last week. She put her purse on the table and gave a rest to her back and legs by resting on the chair but not soon when the telephone line rang up making her sigh but she put up a smile and answer it.

"Lee!!" The voice was deep yet pitchy. "Where are you? Didn't someone inform you to reach the filming area as soon as possible? They are still waiting for YOU!"

"I'm so sorry, Manager Min. I'll be there already." She stated in her apologetic melodious voice that easily melted up the manager other side. Quite a good manipulator she is. She hung up and removed her over coat and put it on her chair. She put her phone in her pocket and rushed towards the elevator.

The pressure on her head was so much but she knows how to deal with the pressurizers with her manipulative yet sweet voice. Her voice was the reason of many of the successes in her life.

The elevator opened to the hall of the filming area where sat the secretary of Manager of Filming. She passed a smile and opened the door to the room where she spotted the camera men, lighting setups, director and her companion for the task, Miss Kim.

"Good Morning Lee." She smiled and greeted her politely.

"Hii, Yoojin." Jieun's eyes looked for the person who was most important for today's shoot.

"Where were you, buddy?" She asked as they walked towards the couch.

"I missed my bus and had to wait for the next one."

"You're lucky that you are on good terms with Manager Min or else he would have shoved you up with threats and warnings." She joked.

"He was already furious and was scolding me. All of these are just rumours and a way to ship me with the managers even though I don't have any relation with them."

"You seem to be so sure about your feelings. Secretary Kim is also very young and he's my good friend. I can mingle you up with him if you want." Yoojin offered Jieun but she turned her face away.

"He's like my older brother and i cannot be with anyone who is handsome or rich. I believe I should be with someone whom I love irrespective of their appearance or wealth." Jieun stated.

"Woah, you and your beliefs are so old school." Yoojin laughed and pulled out her phone to pass some time.

A man, maybe from the make-up artists team approached the ladies and bowed to them in respect as they also passed a sweet smile.

"Mr. Kim is ready, Ma'am." He said and turned back towards the dressing room.

Jieun sighed and got up as she walked towards the director and sat beside him. "We don't have much time for the trials. Pack it up soon. Make everything neat and clean and obviously presentable to Chairman Park." She ordered loudly and everyone got on their places, ready for the trial shoot.

"Oreas Park winter collection trial shoot 1." The director stated loudly and as expected, the model walked towards the screen.

Jieun gazed at him and....

Elegance

In each step

In every body part

Every sharp feature

She was lost in his appearance, the cold yet elegant features of his face attracted her the most not wonder that he already took his place, gazed at her.

She was just blank, staring at his perfect figure dressed up in a woollen chocolate coloured high neck hugging his body tightly paired with a flared pair of pants. His vibes were soft and masculine at the same time. It felt like he was the old star of the 1980s as per his beauty and looks.

The drool was about to slip down her mouth when she instantly shook her head and looked away from him. Yoojin chuckled as she saw what her partner was doing just a minute ago. She now felt the need to see them together as a couple. Her imaginations were haulted when she heard the director say.

"Everything is set. Start the shoot."

Everyone's eyes were on the model who was posing like a professional that he was.

"Perfect" "Great" "Like that"
The director kept praising him as he posed for the shoot.

"Is he a professional?" Jeiun asked Yoojin.

"I heard he is new in the modelling industry but he already seems like a professional. Must be his genes."

"Who are his parents?" Jeiun enquired.

"No idea."

They were talking to each other in whispers. The director was well busy in his work and so was the staff.

**********

After one hour or two, everything was. The best shoots were taken for editing. Yoojin and Jeiun stood up. They were set to leave the room.

"Why was I even kept here? I could have made new reports in this time." Jeiun exclaimed.

"Aish. Just think that you got some free time from work and we even had snacks. Now, we'll have to get back to work." Yoojin was walking out when Jieun spotted something.

"Hey, you go. I will be back after some time."

Yoojin frowned in confusion then she looked in the direction where Jeiun was looking. She smiled and nodded.

Knock, Knock

Jieun opened the door of the room, where the tall lean man was sitting near the dressing table. He was brushing his hair. He looked at her through the mirror.

"Yes?"

Finally, the first chapter. Gonna build up a cute and fluff story.

Take care all of you~🌷