Fighting the Silver Lynel

"Lady Jenna was last sighted at the Hebra Snowfield! It's imperative that you save her, Link! There was a lynel spotted there!"

Those were the words of Mazli, Rito guard, to the young knight, Link.

He advanced further into the Hebra Mountains, and, upon teleporting to the shrine nearest to the snowfield, heard the commotion.

Taking a closer look with the scope of the Purah Pad, he saw her. The new princess of Hyrule herself, fighting against a silver lynel using a Feathered Edge. It seemed that she had the upper hand, but the beast retaliated with such fury.

But it was then when Link witnessed something extraordinary. The Princess attacked by summoning plants and trees. Something that not even the hero himself has seen before.

...

CLASH!

Jenna's sword collided with the lynel's. But the lynel was too strong, its next attack emitted a shockwave which sent her flying backward.

"Aah!"

She tumbled and rolled on the snow, but was quick to stand, and lunged towards the monster. Another sword fight took place, the clanging of their weapons echoing through the empty mountains.

That was until an arrow hit the lynel in the head, stunning it for a moment.

"! ! !"

Jenna looked around for the source of the shot, and saw Link in the distance. A smile brightened her features, a wave of relief swelled over her.

"Master Link!"

~ JENNA ~
*NEW PRINCESS OF HYRULE*

Link rushed to check on the girl, no words escaped from him, only a look of concern.

"I... um..." Jenna drifted her gaze away, obviously ashamed for having faced the ferocious monster on her own.

But Link rested his hand on her shoulder, giving the other a reassuring smile before rushing towards the lynel.

Before it could react, the knight climbed up on its back and started attacking. The beast tried to shake him off, and it did just mere moments after striking.

Using this momentum as he was in midair, Link felt like all time slowed down. He drew out an arrow and pulled it back on the bowstring, aiming and firing at the lynel's head. He shot multiple arrows until the lynel was weakened.

Time returned to normal once his feet touched the snow. The lynel let out a cry, and collapsed in defeat, disappearing in a poof of purple smoke.

Placing his bow on his back, Link ran back to Jenna. The princess was quick to explain, although her voice stammered nervously.

"Master Link, I can explain! I-I know I should have asked for help, b-but I..."

"Jenna!"

A familiar voice echoed. It was Tulin, accompanied by Harth, Gesane and Mazli.

Everyone met with Link and Jenna, they were as worried as the young knight was.

"Tulin!" Jenna was quick to embrace the young Rito in a warm hug.

"You're okay!" Smiled Tulin. "Thank goodness!"

"Princess, you should not wander these mountains all by yourself." Said Mazli. "It is dangerous."

Jenna lowered her head. "I know." But then she thought of the power, and looked back up at him. "But there is something I must tell you all."

"After you come back home." Tulin stepped in. "Dad's been worried about you! He said you've been missing for hours!"

She displayed a warm smile towards her sibling, and ruffled his head feathers gently. "Alright, little brother. Let us go back to Rito Village. I shall discuss everything there."

She turned to stare at Link.

"Master Link, you should come, too."