Jenna's Power of the Forest

It was nightfall. Everyone arrived right on time for dinner!

The menu? Hearty salmon meunière. It was Jenna's favorite. In fact, it was the Princess herself the one who prepared it for her family and guests.

"I figured I would cook a meal this time. After all, you saved my life once more, Master Link." She smiled at Link, who nodded.

The meals were soon complete, and Jenna picked ip plates and cutlery to serve each portion.

"Here you go, Tulin." Said Jenna as she handed her sibling a plate.

"And this one is for you, Master Link." She handed another plate to Link.

The knight stared at the meal in awe, a hum of delight escaping from him. He did not hesitate to start eating, taking a mouthful of the meal.

"Mmm!"

"This is delicious, sis!" Said Tulin as he chewed some of the salmon.

Jenna chuckled. "Thank you! Please enjoy, all of you. It is my pleasure to cook meals for my friends and family."

Steps were heard close by. Teba arrived at the hut, looking around.

"It does smell good around here. Salmon, eh?"

"Dad!" Tulin set the plate on the table and went to hug his dad.

"Father!"

And so did Jenna, both embraced the Rito elder in warm hugs. Teba gently ruffled their heads, chuckling.

"I'm relieved to see you're all right, all of you."

They both withdrew from the hug, and Jenna went to retrieve another plate.

"I made hearty salmon meunière, Father. Would you like some?"

The older Rito sighed, sitting on a corner. "Sure. But after dinner, Jenna..." He turned to look at her.
"...there's something we need to discuss."

Jenna frowned. She knew it was because she went to the mountains on her own.

A sigh left her.

"OK."

LATER...

"Do you see that? Far into the mountains?" Teba pointed at what seemed like a dark mist coming from the Hebra Mountains.

"Hmm?"

Jenna rested her hands on the ledge, staring ahead at the landscape. She could see the mist floating up.

"Yes, I see it."

"That there is a gloom mist. It's been at the Hebra Peak for quite some time. With monsters on the rise, it's grown stronger."

Teba stared at the young girl, a look of utter seriousness in his face.

"I forbid you from venturing through the Hebra Mountains alone. Your sacred power is susceptible enough, you could get yourself hurt."