Into The Mountains

After walking out of the village in the middle of the night, Jenna and Link ventured to the Hebra Mountains.

The winds there turned harsh every few seconds. Link protected his friend from the cold every step of the way, he knew how prone she was to getting sick because of the freezing temperatures.

They walked through Dronoc's Pass, riding the winds of the Flight Range chasm, and then climbed up the mountain near Rospro Pass. They waved goodbye to a little Korok before riding the wind once more, heading towards the Hebra South Summit.

They were getting close...

...

Upon landing, Link noticed Jenna started to yawn. Perhaps it was time to pause their adventure and get proper rest.

He stopped in his tracks and turned to her.

"Do you have a map?" She asked. "Maybe we can rest at a cave nearby, if there is one."

Nodding, Link showed Jenna the map on the Purah Pad. Fortunately, the Hebra South Summit housed a cave of its own. And they were actually near it!

"There!" Jenna pointed at the little mark that represented a cave. "We are not far from it! Come on!"

Now it was Jenna's turn to pick up the pace, going ahead of Link in search for the entrance of the cave.

Of course, the knight stayed close to her as he followed her lead.

...

Wood crackled and the campfire stirred awake after using a flint and some bundles of wood that they found on their travels.

The adventurers started to get hungry, so Jenna took matters into her own hands.

While Link sat near the fire, Jenna explored the cave to fetch something to eat. She found two chillfin trouts and several brightcaps.

She then approached the larger bonfire, using it to cook a meal for herself and Link. The result?

"Ta-da! Roasted fish and mushroom skewers!" Chirped Jenna as she returned to the campfire with the meals, offering two skewers to Link before sitting down to eat.

"Enjoy!"

While enjoying the meal, Jenna shared stories of her previous adventures, and told Link about the countless things she discovered around the kingdom.

It was thrilling for the young princess. She wished to follow his steps and become a great adventurer just like him.

...

After a while, Jenna stayed looking at the dancing flames in thought.

"It is safe here." She muttered. "I feel it in my power that this place is warm enough to sleep."

After checking the area for monsters, Link settled down and sat across from her, setting down the Master Sword and Hylian Shield by his side.

"Master Link..." Jenna spoke with some strength in her voice. "...this power... I feel like it will give us the upper hand against whatever lies in that mountain.