Bounty

*hilltop*

Alex, Daryl, Yumiko, Magna, Jaune, Blake, Jesus and Tara stand on the guard post observing the leader of the "masks". They all watch carefully trying to see what these people are going to do to get Alpha's daughter back and if it came to it, hilltop was willing to fight.

Jesus: Our community has enough numbers to fight back, Please don't make us have to do so.

Alpha: I showed you my face because we mean you no harm. I just want my daughter, I know you have her.

Alex: You should leave now before anyone gets hurt!

Alpha: Wrong Answer.

Alpha raises her hand and two dozen others of Alpha's group walk into the crop fields of Hilltop. They all stand in the field and stare at them. The Group now seems unsure, and Alex just glares at Alpha from a distance with his hand on his holster.

*title card*

They continue to stare at Alpha's group, Tara turns to Jesus

Tara: What do we do now?

Jesus: We give her back the girl, We avoid any fight

Alex shakes his head

Alex: She told me what her mom does to her, We can't send her back to that.

Jesus: We can't risk anything, if they have Ruby or Alden, besides the hilltop can't afford an attack right now, it'll wreck the crop fields and leave us without resources for the fair.

Alex nods and goes back to glaring at Alpha's people.

Alex: Did you kill our friends!

Alpha: No...Which one of you leads these people?

Jesus raises his hand

Jesus: I do!

Alpha: let's get to the point then, your people crossed into our land, there will be no conflict. Your people killed our people, there will be no conflict. I'm done talking!! Bring me back my daughter or there will be conflict.

Alex looks at the others and turns to leave pulling his gun out of his holster and pulling back the hammer.

Jesus: Alex, where are you going!?

Alex: I'm gonna kill these assholes, No way i'm letting them keep ruby or alden hostage or that bitch to keep beating her daughter.
Jesus: Hey!

Alex continues walking towards the gate, Jaune runs over to him and grabs his shoulder and turns Alex around.

Jaune: We'll figure this out...this isn't a situation. You should die for

Alex turns to look at Blake

Alex: She's your friend too, What are you gonna do?

Blake hesitates for a moment but she pulls out a pistol she had stolen from the hilltop armory. Jaune shakes his head in disappointment