17 - Ah! Love

•Room 1004, Hotel Diamond Stay•

Jeonghan stepped into his room and instantly laid down on the bed. He enjoyed the last night of the concert a lot but after coming out of the arena, he realised how tired he actually was.

After a while, he went towards the window. He slid the curtains a bit to look at the beautiful night view of the street. A small walk around the area sounded tempting to him but he wasn't up for going alone.

And asking Seungcheol was even harder. Yeah it was true that the older had officially declared that there were no grudges between them anymore but that doesn't mean they became close all of a sudden. Yes they even loved to tease each other but when it came to becoming serious, that was a different story. Their "friendship" was still awkward and marriage was something much closer to a facade.

It was when the door clicked open and Seungcheol peeked in, "Jeonghan?"

"Yeah?" He turned around to witness the older, half leaning against the door.

"Are you going to sleep now?"

"I think so."

"If you're interested, would you like to take a walk around the streets?" Seungcheol asked, "I think the view is really pleasing."

"Right?" Jeonghan stood up immediately, "Let's go!"

Seungcheol chuckled, "Seems like you already wanted to go out."

"To be honest" Jeonghan walked out along with the older, "I did."

"So why didn't you go by yourself?"

"I was being lazy to go alone."

"So you could have asked me." Seungcheol looked at the younger, "I get it, you're still very hesitant with me."

"I mean- it's natural." Jeonghan pursed his lips, "But I think I'll get comfortable with you very easily."

"Oh is it so?" Seungcheol grinned as both of them walked through the twinkling street with a soft breeze grazing on their faces, "This proves I'm a good person."

"You are." Jeonghan nodded with a smile, "It has been a while since I've walked like this without any thoughts crowding my mind. Look, it seems like they're your fans."

"Don't worry, my fans are respectful." Seungcheol assured, "They won't bother us."

"You can't generalize this statement though." Jeonghan retorted.

"Yeah I know and it's true that not everyone is like that." Seungcheol agreed, "But when I say that you don't have to worry, then don't."

It was when Jeonghan noticed that a few bodyguards were walking around them but at a considerable distance from them. They were providing them security as well as personal space, "Oh I get it."

"The view is beautiful, isn't it?" Seungcheol smoothly slipped his hand to intertwin it with the younger's hand.

Jeonghan chuckled to himself as he felt something within his chest, "It is."

I'm ready for you
My heart is ready
I never cared for what anyone said
Check if it's a lie to say it was love at first sight

"Like just imagine, when will you get to walk on these streets with a handsome man like me?" Seungcheol teased.

"Oh handsome?" Jeonghan raised a brow.

"Or you probably prefer me shirtless, right?"

"Seungcheol?!!" Jeonghan slapped the older's arms gently, "I was just joking at that time."