Fifteen

Tonight was Alec's first basketball match of the season. Blake as he said would come. Blake didn't know anything about basketball. However over the month he's watched and even let Alec teach him the basics and played around together. Sitting upon his bed he waited for the older boy to come out of the shower. Blake had insisted he'd drive them up there. Especially in his new BMW. No one would expect someone like Blake to own a car like that. God even Blake still can't comprehend that it's fully his, his car, he owns the vehicle. One thing he knew is that it would indeed cause people to look, whisper, cause rumours that would not be true whatsoever.

Letting himself fall into a trance Blake hasn't realised the jock that was advancing towards him. Feeling someone grab his chin Blake looked up to meet a familiar pair of eyes, a smile hitting his lips. Soon realising that Alec didn't have a shirt on, his abs on show, v-line right before Blake's view. Feeling his cheeks burn the smaller boy averted his gaze down. This only caused Alec to chuckle as he took a step back. Knowing his body made his boy become flustered only made Alec smile even more.

"Sorry" Blake mumbled as he fiddled with his fingers. Blake's never been this close to Alec like this, especially when the only thing covering Alec's private area was a towel. One tug and everything would be shown. The smaller boy could feel the urge to do this, curiosity getting the better of him. His eyes wandering to the clear bulge. Biting his tongue Blake snapped himself out of the trance.

Little did Blake know Alec had caught him looking, a smirk plastered upon his lips. The older jocks mind filling with arousal. Just the thought of watching his boy tug at the towel beneath him. Finally able to see what belonged to him. Feeling his cock twitch Alec looked only to see he had a semi. Shit. His bugle becoming bigger as his eyes lingered on Blake. Turning to head back into the bathroom as hand had stopped him. Blake's fingers latching into the older jocks wrist.

Turning to face the smaller boy Alec only felt his nerves rise. Blake was so close, all he had to do was claim him there and then with one move. His impulses becoming bigger as images of the two flashed throughout his mind.

"I didn't mean to make it awkward" Blake admitted as he looked into Alecs eyes. These words only made the older boy chuckle as he caressed Blake's cheek.

"Oh baby, you didn't, I just couldn't resist watching you blush, it's cute" Blake only felt his cheeks burn more as a small smile tugged at his lips. Averting his gaze once more he didn't know what to do. The bulge in Alec's towel visible bigger as he stood before the older boy. Feeling his chest turn Blake quickly came to the realisation. Alec was big. These thoughts only made the younger one burn more as embarrassment washed over his body once again.

"Just go get ready" Blake said as Alec smirked at him, he had caught him looking. Nodding to these words the older boy obligated. Soon coming back out in basketball gear. Blake immediately found Alec hot. The way the fit showed off his muscles, his defined legs on show. God this boy was going to be the death of Blake.

Soon leaving to head back to school. Blake felt his nerves rise. First time driving his new car into school. What were people gonna think? What ever they gonna say. Having Alec's hand on his leg helped his nerves a little. Just his touch calms Blake down. God he wish he could calm himself down that easily. Maybe life would have been so much easier.

Letting tn car come to a stop eyes immediately turned to them. No one in school owned an expensive car other than Alec and Adrian. Yet here Blake was now adding onto that list. Taking a deep breath he watched as the olde boy stepped out before doing the same. Gordon walking to the gym looking as they whispered to their mates.

Watching as Alec walked round before standing before him Blake took a step back. Alec could tell his boy was nervous, scared. Running his hand through Blake's hair he placed a soft kiss upon Blake's head. Letting a smile creep up on Blake's lips Alec smiled too.