Twenty Seven

School. He hadn't been in about a month and to be honest Blake didn't wanna go anymore. Without Alec, he had nobody. He would be alone, by himself. Plus everyone would know by now about the accident. The rumours spread around about the situation. What had happened, how it happened. He knew someone would make false accusations about it some way or another.

Taking a bite out of his toast Blake had finally gotten his cast off. His leg still healing. Looking out his kitchen window Blake ignored his mum as she walked into the room. Her eyes simply watching her child with nothing but regret. She knew she had done wrong, she thought it was the best idea but only time tells.

"How's your leg" She asked earning an eye roll from
Blake. Placing his toast down Blake got up from his seat. His mum only frowning as she watched her son ignore her.

"Blake please, you can't ignore us forever" Stopping in his tracks all Blake could do was sigh. He knew he was being mean, some could easily say he's overreacting. But to Blake that didn't matter. It had felt like his parents had broken their trust in him within seconds. All because of a fake rumour, fake photos. They had really believe the girl that sent them.

"Do you really expect me to just move on like nothing happened mum" He asked as he met his mothers gaze. She only frowned more as she leaned on the kitchen counter. Standing in silence Blake only scoffed before heading upstairs. Grabbing his phone, making sure he looked somewhat decent Blake headed back downstairs. Car keys in hand as he left the door. Unlocking his car all the boy could do was sigh as he sat upon the drivers seat.

Taking a deep breath Blake soon made his way to school. He knows he shouldn't be driving with a healing leg but he couldn't care. What else could life throw at him at this very moment. Parking his car into a parking space eyes were immediately on him as he got out of his car. Shutting the door behind him all Blake could feel were his nerves hitting a rise. His breathing becoming heavy, skin beginning to burn. He didn't like this. Whispers hitting his ears as he walked into school.

Opening his locker he heard that one voice he didn't want to. Jessica's. Closing his eyes he could feel anger strike his skin. Biting his bottom lip Blake merely wanted to be out of here, with the boy he loved. Somewhere safe, quiet peaceful. Adrian's voice also echoing down the hall as he heard them getting closer. Shutting his locker he turned only to find them standing in front of him.

"Look who it is" Adrian spoke, his voice cocky n sneer. Leaning his back on his locker behind him all Blake could do was hope he could rush away from this moment soon. He didn't wanna be here. In all honesty he didn't want to be alive right now. He just wanted to be gone, no one knowing him. Like he had never existed.

"Haven't you guys done enough" Blake merely commented back only earning the two to raise their eye brows. Smirks hitting their lips as they watched Blake. Feeling his skin burn more Blake felt his body shake. That same uncomfortable feeling hitting is stomach. He couldn't breathe. His lungs willing to give up on him. They made him feel claustrophobic, his lungs becoming heavy.

"No" They both responded in sync. Rolling his eyes Blake knew that was a wrong move. Earning Adrian to take a step closer. A sneer covering his face. Leaning back into the lockers behind him Blake felt his breath hitch.

"How's your boyfriend Jessica, how are you too holding up, huh" Blake commented only to earn a confused look on Adrian's face. Jessica's eyes only widened at this comment as if Blake had spoke something wrong. This only made Blake smile a little as he watched their reactions. Jessica's face merely changing from fear to nothing as she smirked once more.

"Nice try trying to trick me, but it's not gonna work Blake" Rolling his eyes Blake felt his skin burn more as Adrian took another step forward.

"Trying to make false accusations again Blake" The older boy only clicked his knuckles as he stood before the smaller boy. This action only making Blake flinch. However he couldn't help himself from letting out a small chuckle. From Jessica's reaction he knew this was a weak spot. Adrian didn't know what she had told Blake not long ago.