Chapter 1 - The Secret (Part 1)

(NOTE: This chapter takes place between 15 and 16 of "Bed Friend")

Each of us has secrets, those embarrassing things that are difficult to tell and ask others for their opinion. Everyone has one or two. Jadnipat, who had experienced 28 years of ups and downs in human relationships, could better understand this feeling.

When it came to his "best friend", however, it should be emphasized that the so-called "best friends" were actually only two people, and it should also be emphasized that these two friends had been arguing non-stop for many years, but since they had returned from the trip , the behavior of the two of them had suddenly changed, as if they were hiding some secret. It was no surprise that Jade, who loved listening to his gossip, immediately aroused curiosity.

It all started one night after leaving work...

"I'm going home." a low, melodious voice rang out, and his colleague, college roommate, and best friend stood up, picked up his bag, and was about to leave, while Jade was shutting down the computer at the same time.

"Hey, wait a minute, Uea!" Jade immediately grabbed the arm of the person who was about to leave, and the owner of the name turned to look at him with his big eyes. That delicate and beautiful face often made Jade think that he should have become a celebrity instead of a graphic designer. The boy, at that moment, was expressionless, waiting for him to continue speaking.

"Uh... there's something I want to ask your opinion on."

"Speaks." The interlocutor's voice was monotonous and his expression did not change.

If other people had heard this, they would have thought he was very unhappy, but Jade knew him from when he was 18 until he was 28. He knew that Uea wasn't as indifferent as others thought.

"Do you think it would be weird if... I acted like a child with Mai with my body?" The speaker reached out to scratch his cheek, his little eyes obviously embarrassed.

A few days earlier, his boyfriend, who was 6 years younger than him, had joked that he was always the only one who acted flirtatious, which meant that Mai wanted him to act that way too, but Jade felt that he was older, if he acted weak like the others, it would be more funny than cute. After thinking for a long time he still couldn't understand it, so he had to find someone to consult.

Of course he wouldn't go and ask that friend named Khunakom, because that guy would just laugh at him and not give him any useful advice, so Jade had waited until after he finished work, after King returned, to ask the other friend. When he was in trouble, he always proved to be a good friend he could count on.chap

Mr. Anon was very popular in the company and there were many suitors around him. He had a cold attitude and always politely rejected people thousands of miles away. But anyone who knew him well would discover that he was actually a good and kind person. The perfect person to ask for an opinion.

"Do you want to act like a spoiled child with Mai?" There was a playful look in his indifferent eyes, and a smirk appeared on his plump lips. Jade's cheeks were hot with embarrassment.

"He said I don't act like a child around him, so I... well, I just wanted to make him happy, but I'm so much older than him, it would be too funny to act like a child!"

"No, do it! This kind of thing has nothing to do with age. If you act like a child with Mai, he will be very happy." Uea was so kind that he even encouraged him. If he had been King, he would surely have laughed, or expressed strange opinions.

"So how should I behave as a child? Do you also act like a child with your boyfriend when you have him?"

"Certain."