chipmunks💪💯

"i'm sure we're taller in another dimension, You say we're smaller and not worth the mention.."

_______________

waking up in the mornings were not easy. especially when you had to do a lott of filming today. the sun shined through your blinds creating beautiful lighting for a selfie. you smiled, at least the sun did something good for you.

 you got up out of your bed, sheets dropping onto the floor as you tripped over them trying to get to your bathroom.

you groaned and got up successfully making it to your bathroom attached to your bedroom. you looked at your self in the mirror squinting because you're eyes hadn't adjusted just yet. 

you thought you looked pretty good for just waking up but then went closer to the mirror seeing that your skin was dry and so was you're lips.

you grabbed you're cleanser and rubbed it all on your face, eventually turning on the sink and washing your face. you looked somewhat better now so that was a plus.

it was 7:00 am on a saturday, and no one should have to wake up that early but you do. you were filming a movie over the past few months and today was the last day of filming. you were relieved and excited, but also sad. you grew to like your cast mates and now you were all separating.

you hopped into the shower(that sounds so goofy😭) making sure you had your shower cap on. some music was playing in the background (nights by frank ocean), and it helped you get into a good mood and be energized. there was a long day ahead of you so you made sure to clean everywhere on you're body and then hop out.

you made you're way back to your bedroom, picking up your phone to see you're cast mates texting in the group chat you all made.

powerpuff girls 💪💯

you-buttercup

momona-blossom

leah-bubbles

blossom

ARE YOU GUYS EXCITED FOR THE LAST DAY OF FILMING ??

bubbles

i'm excited just a little sad tho 😔

buttercup

sameee leahh, i'm gonna miss yall 🥲

blossom

awww im gonna miss you guys too </3

bubbles

you guys wanna match tdyy??

buttercup

yesss !

blossom

wanna be alvin and the chipmunks ??

bubbles

yesss, i wanna be theodore !

buttercup

i'm alvin no doubt 💪💯