talking🌚

"yes of course i remember, how could i forget about how you feel.."

_____________

you woke up the next day at 1:35 pm you had forgotten how good it felt to sleep in. you stretched and yawned as you reached for your phone that was plugged into the charger next to you.

you opened tiktok and started scrolling eventually seeing a ship edit of you and walker. you laughed knowing that walker would never see you like that, and also because you're fans were so funny.

y'see the week before you had decided to troll some of your fans. by liking some reels about 'him' doing stuff that you liked and they thought it was about walker. which they were, but only you knew that.

you're phone was on dnd so you didn't see any notifications until you actually turned it off. there were multiple comments and tags under your tiktok's frozen fans and then there was a text from walker.

you immediately sit up and make sure you're not dreaming. you and walker had always texted each other before but only if it had to do with group plans between you, him, leah, aryan, momona, and mckenna.

you saw that the message was from this morning around 9:30 ish. so you quickly opened the message.

 krafty kid🧀

you- pretty girl

walker- walkie

walkie

goodmorning n/n,

ik you're probably not awake

but wanna ft later??

pretty girl

goodmorning walkie,

sorry i just saw this🥲

but yeah sure call me whenever !

walkie

it's fine, i really got

to talk to you ab

something

pretty girl

really ?

what's up ?

walkie

it's better if

i call you later

and we talk ab it !

pretty girl

mmk sure, ttyl walkie

walkie

bye pretty girl !

______________

'did walker just call you pretty girl? omg he totally did' you thought as you double checked you're phone to make sure it was real. you were internally freaking out because he just called you pretty, but you didn't wanna make a big deal out of it.