lala land🎀

"if you could see my thoughts, you would see our faces.."

________________

you woke up to you're phone right next to your head and seeing walker sprawled out in his bed snoring. you rubbed your eyes and laughed at him silently not trying to wake him up.

you looked around your room tiredly as the sunshine seeped through your blinds. you silently stretched and got up, grabbing your phone and going to your bathroom.

you made sure you were muted so you wouldn't wake up the boy on the other side.

you brushed your teeth and washed your face. doing your skin care routine and putting on a playlist as you did wtv.

you heard movement on the other line so you looked at your phone to see walker rubbing his eyes while still under his covers. he looked adorable like a baby panda, so you giggled and took a facetime photo of him.

he flinched a bit at the flash and you laughed even harder. you quickly unmuted and said "goodmorning sleepyhead!" smiling at him.

"goodmorning pretty girl," walker said in his morning voice. oh God his voice sounded so good(no weird stuff y'all). you blushed and turned back to what you were doing.

not noticing walkers face softening as he watched you do what you were doing. he thought you looked absolutely majestic, like this and he wanted to admire you forever.

"you look so pretty," he mumbled you didn't hear him of course as you were bopping your head to Ivy by Frank Ocean.

you finished up in the bathroom and went downstairs to the kitchen, trying to find something to eat. your cabinets were looking pretty empty right now so why not go shopping.

"hey walkie, i'm gonna go mmk i gotta go shopping," you said to the boy he quickly replied "mmk n/n i'll call you later!" groggily.

you hung up smiling to yourself, you texted you're group chat with goo and leah. excited to tell them about being on the phone with walker!

cut the cams💀

leah-leelee

gio-giodude

you-n/n

n/n

YALL GUESS HSAT

giodude

que pasó??

leelee

n/n what..?

n/n

WHST*

WHATTT**

giodude

as i said

whats up??

leelee

is this something

to do with walker??

n/n