28

~Chapter 28~

Gu Jin didn't have much time to think because the sword he was wielding was even more radiant, and he made full use of the immortal power within his body. But it was clear that his own strength was not enough to battle the monsters that were flooding in like a tidal wave. The Spirit Sword's immortal power gradually ran out. 

 When A Yin opened her eyes at exactly when, she saw Gu Jin with a long sword stopping the monster from falling into her eyes. She hugged the fire fox in the circle of light without hesitation, her already pale face horrified that there was no blood at all. She flew to Gu Jin just as it was ready to break.   

"A Jin!" 

The monster beasts eventually broke the circle of light into pieces because it was unable to resist. The three people were startled when the obscene smell of blood erupted from the bloody mouths of several ferocious beasts that had opened above their heads. 

In an instant, the bright divine light covered the sky and the sun, and the divine power erupted from the Spirit Sword enveloped the dark Nine Nether Purgatory. 

The Chaos Power gave birth to the Spirit Sword. The Spirit Sword was once an artifact, but after Gu Jin sealed the Power of Chaos within his body, it became an unbreakable weapon. The sword spirit was called upon when he offered the blade his blood as a sacrifice. The sword light swept the besieging monsters, killing or maiming them. The demigod weapon's power reached Nine Nether Purgatory, where it ultimately put an end to the monsters' insanity behind the sea of corpses. Attack, staring fearfully and uneasyly at the incredibly potent divine sword in the air. 

This method could only sustain the Spirit Sword's power momentarily. "Let's go!" With one hand, A Yin held the fire fox, and Gu Jin held her in his arms as they flew down the blood path made visible by the Spirit Sword, heading toward the purgatory entrance. 

Outside the Nine Nether Purgatory, Bi Bo, who was looking longingly at the gate of Purgatory, noticed that the Power of Chaos passed away in a flash, and waved his wings to wipe away his tears.  

"Oooooooooh, stinky dragon, A Qi was forced out by all the Chaos Power sealed by True God Tian Qi, something must have happened to him oooooooooooh...." 

The three-headed fire dragon bitterly turned around with its back in front of the light pillar straight, grabbed Bi Bo who was bent on breaking in and said angrily, "What time is it, don't cause trouble for me, if you are also eaten by the God-Slaying Flower, I won't be able to even keep my dragon tendons."  

Even though Gu Jin mobilized the only remaining immortal power in his body to the limit to fly to the entrance of the Purgatory, the divine power of the Heavenly Suit was still slowly disappearing. A Yin, who had transformed into a water condensation beast and shrunk in Gu Jin's arms, fluttered her paws and looked out, seeing the waves of demonic beasts behind her closely following.  

After Gu Jin sacrificed his blood to the sword, there was very little immortal energy left in his body, and the light of the Spirit Sword became dimmer and dimmer. Near the entrance of the Purgatory, the divine power of the Heavenly Suit finally dried up, and the three of them were seen in front of people. 

Just as Heavenly Suit's divine power vanished, the dozens of God-Killing Flowers that had lain dormant quietly at the purgatory's entrance discovered the traces of the three of them. Sucking their stamens, they abruptly rose several feet tall and approached the three of them. Even the monsters pursuing the three of them were stopped by the terrifying aura of the God-killing Flower that rose from the ground.