Transfer

Author's POV

With Ohm and Boun

In a quiet corner of Gmmtv University, Ohm, sighed in frustration. As boun approached him, sensing his annoyance.

Boun: Hey Ohm, what's bothering you?

Ohm: Phii, these fans are driving me crazy. Can't they give me some space?

Boun: I know, Ohm. Being a famous pianist has its challenges. But they adore you.

Ohm: I know phii but i can't handle things because of the insomnia anymore. It's affecting my performances, teaching... My whole life phii.

Boun: I understand, Ohm.

Boun went near ohm and gave him a warm hug.

Boun: It's alright ohm, we'll find a way to cure insomnia soon.. Just hold on my brother.

Ohm nodded at boun's words.

Same time
At the other side

Manager : Book, I've got some remarkable news for you. Your hard work hasn't gone unnoticed, and we've decided to transfer you to a larger company.

Book: Seriously? That's unexpected. Which company are we talking about here?

Manager: It's a significant move to J.S Corporation. They've been impressed with your dedication and results.

Book: J.S? That's a major step up. What exactly will I be doing there?

Manager : You'll be taking on a more challenging role,. They believe you have the skills to make a substantial impact.

Book: Wow. I didn't see this coming. When does all of this start?

Manager: Your transfer is effective in one weeks. It'll give you some time to prepare for the transition.

Book: I appreciate the opportunity. I'll need to wrap my head around this.

Manager: You've earned it, Book. Your contributions here have paved the way for this advancement.

Book: Thanks. It's a lot to process, but I'm ready for the challenge.

Manager: We have confidence in you, Book. Congratulations, and best of luck in this new chapter with J.S Corporation.

Book: thanks sir. So, you're telling me I've been promoted to the "big leagues." Does that mean I get a fancy office with a view and a personal assistant to fetch my coffee?

Book tuned on his funny mode making manager chuckle on his statement.

Manager: Well, not quite, Book. But you do get more responsibilities and challenges.

Book: Responsibilities? I was hoping for a golden throne. Can I at least get a cape to go with the promotion?

Manager chuckled.

Manager: I'm afraid capes are not in the budget. But you'll have the chance to make a real impact.

Book: Impact, huh? I was thinking more along the lines of a superhero entrance. Maybe fireworks whenever I walk into a room?