Break (2/3)

3RD PERSON POV

Jin: Manga......the ultimate black mail for your world.

Hide: *snort* Yeah. Your govenrment is already aware of the true nature of the CCG. I mean sales of manga have multipled by the tens ever since. Apparently a government official told me they're buying manga secretly so they are sure what to expect from the other worlds. But a ghoul's kagune looks cool not gonna lie.

Kaneki: *chuckle* I-I guess.

Nishio: Ah....this is quite an interesting story. Tokyo Security Committee instead of CCG, many of us live and you fucked your wife Kan-

Kaneki: HEY I'M NOT MARRIED!

Nishio: *smirk* You got the hots for Touka though. Don't think I see that look on your face-

Ayano: Connor does fanfiction exist?

Y/N: PPPPFFFFTTTTT!

Y/N chokes on his own spit in the kitchen, everyone turning with a curious look on their faces as Connor and Jin wave their arms.

Jin: Nope! Nope! No way in hell!

Connor: HELL NO-

Ayano: *blush* Oh....oh my~ There's A LOT of fanfiction about me~ *gasp* SMUT TOO?!

To their horror, she looks at everyone before typing rapidly on her phone, seeing the dark side of the internet as many of the girls blushed.

Natsuo: *seeing all fanfiction and degenerate art of his older sister* I want to cry and kill everyone.......IWBSISDBWISNSKSONSJSH!

Y/N: NO SEARCHING UP FANFICTION GOD DAMNIT!

Ayano: RULE 34- AH MY EYES!

Connor takes her phone, deletes all those tabs and deletes the history before sitting back down.

Connor: For your sanity....PLEASE don't explore that side of the internet. Two words to describe it would be disgusting......and degenerate.

Y/N: Shouko don't do that ok? I don't want you to ruin your innocence!

She was babbling incoherently, her face red at what he was implying and how close he was to her as he mumbles on and on.

Hide:........So basically fanfiction, illogical porn, shipping characters, fan art, and a whole bunch of shit about us. Got it. *gag* Oh god the thought of me with my best friend and Nishio won't-

Ayano: Well that exists in a fanfiction and rule 34. And plus you're preg-

Connor: NO SEARCHING PORN UP!

Hide, Nishio, and Kaneki were utterly mortified and choked on their own spit as Y/N scrolls through his phone.

Y/N: Mind if I get your phone number?