Wild Night

3RD PERSON POV

SMUT WARNING

Y/N: 'HOLY SHIT!'

His voice was muffled however as Chiquita grinds against his face, letting him lick her bare pussy as Eto had her hands holding his thighs down and sucked him off fast with her kagune rubbing against her slit.

Chiquita: H-HOLY SHIT I-I'M CUMMING!~

Y/N: 'DAMN I'M CUMMING TOO!'

Everyone lets out a moan as they all came, and the two girls hopped off of Y/N though Chiquita straddled his lap as she positions herself above his erect shaft.

Chiquita: *grin* Don't worry~ I'll be gentle~

Y/N: 'That's not re- ASSURING!~'

Y/N lets out a groan as his dick was engulfed in a warm feeling, having penetrated the woman's insides as she moans.

Chiquita: *tremble* So b-big~ I haven't had sex in so long~

*GRAB*

She grins as Y/N grabs her hips before she pulls herself up and slams down onto Y/N's dick.

Chiquita: Now now~ Let mama here do all the work~

She shoves his face into her breasts, letting him suck on one of them as his hand squeezed her other breast. Her pussy relentlessly squeezed his cock as she bounced on him over and over though a knock on the door stopped them.

*SLAP*

Toga: Oh wrong door. Nevermind.

Chiquita: *whisper* You can squeeze my ass however you want Y/N~

She resumes her movements, Y/N's groaning muffled by her breast as his hands squeezed her ass. He thrusted in tandem with her movements, driving his dick further and further into her wet pussy while Eto masturbates at the sight of them.

Eto: 'Oh my~ I can't wait to have my first with him~'

*SQUELCH*

Chiquita: *whisper* You're going to cum right? Do it inside.

Y/N panics, not knowing how it'll go as he tries to pull out only for the ex soldier and bodyguard to wrap her legs around him, forcing him to cum deep into her as she moans loudly.

Chiquita: *tremble* O-Oh this feeling~ I never felt this way before even with my former husband~ For a virgin you did alright.

Y/N: Ah thanks-

Eto: Now my turn~

*BITE*

Chiquita was pushed off of Y/N before Eto bit his shoulder, drawing blood as she shuddered.

Eto: *grin* I've been looking forward for this~ To lose my virginity to the right man~ Now-

*PLOP*

Her hips slam against his dick, a scream of pain and pleasure leaving her mouth as she was penetrated for the first time ever. She was like a wild animal, Chiquita surprised as she rode Y/N with an ever increasing pace, and the dorm room shook under her constant pressure.

Eto: F-FUCK YES!~ I SHOULD'VE DONE THIS SOONER!

Y/N: W-WHY DIDN'T YOU?!

Eto: I WAS SAVING THIS UP FOR THE RIGHT MAN! LOOKS LIKE YOU WERE PERFECT!~ HANDSOME, STRONG, AND A GOOD LAY- AH!~

She screams out as Y/N complies with her pace, throwing her onto the bed and putting her into a mating press before hammering into her pussy.

Chiquita: 'Ara ara he's like a beast in bed~'

Eto: F-FUCK! Y-YOU'RE DRIVING ME CRAZY! W-WERE YOU WAITING FOR THIS ALL DAY?!

Y/N: YOU THINK I'M GOING TO RESIST AN OPPORTUNITY LIKE THIS?! FUCK NO!

It didn't take long before Y/N came deep into her, her body trembling from a big orgasm that left her panting for breath when Y/N smashes his lips against hers.

Eto: Mmmmm~ So good~

Y/N: Round 2?

Chiquita pushes Eto off, a wide grin plastered on her face as she jerks Y/N off till he was stiff once more.

Chiquita: *grin* How about we go all night long? Think you can handle that?

Y/N: 'Oh hell no.....' I'm fucked aren't I?

Eto: You are~

Later

Connor: So you went all night long

Connor: So you went all night long. I've been handling that for many days already.

Y/N: *tired* How the hell do they have so much stamina?

Connor: Beats me.

*THUD*

They both dropped their heads to the floor, falling fast asleep as Eto and Sekai pat their boyfriend's respective heads.

Sekai: My Senpai is so loyal~ And a good lay too.

Eto: Agreed~

Breaking News: Two individuals identified by Clive Dobson and Owen Mitchel have been killed by home invaders who later committed suicide after intense gunfire.

Connor and Y/N shot straight up, confused though they sigh.

Connor: It's Johan isn't it?

Y/N: Yeah. I feel like I unleashed a monster.

Connor: He's already one mind you. The anime's even called that.

*THUD*

Connor/Y/N: *SNORE*

Next Chapter:

Beginning of Downfall

Scandal

Investigating Whereabouts (1/5)

Breaking Point (2/5)

On the Run (3/5)

Saving a Friend (4/5)

Showdown at the Port (5/5)

Homecoming Dance Coming Up