Yandere!aster x yandere!ren (Fluff)

Plot:aster and ren are yanderes for each other but don't know it, it take them both trying to kill scarle at the same time to find out.
This was originally planned to be renkyoto, but with the graduation of kyo kaneko, it has been changed to aster Arcadia. This is done in respect to his graduation.

Third pov

Aster hid behind a locker as he stared at scarle and ren talking about their favourite Genshin characters.

"What do you mean you don't like diluc?!" Scarle screamed at ren as ren looked down. "I personally don't find the whole deal with diluc, he's not that good and his design in my opinion is pretty shit." Ren said as scarle gasped dramatically, "his design is not shit!" She yelled as aster walk over.

"What are you guys talking about?" Aster asked stupidly like he didn't already know what they were talking about. "Ren says that diluc is shit. When he's not!" Ren stuck his hands up defensively, "listen I said in my opinion." Aster looked at the two of them before speaking up. "The fuck do you mean diluc is good, he's mid at best and plus how can anyone not see how cool ayato is?" Aster's opinion shocked the two third years so much they were left perplexed.

"Ayato?! Really aster?!" Scarle yelled as aia walked over to grab scarle. The two girls walked off leaving aster and ren to nervously blush and walk away from each other.

_____
Time skip!
Ren hides behind a building and looks at aster and scarle while they discuss something
_____

Aster stopped just before scarle with a dark look on his face, Mari was watching not to far behind to stop aster from doing anything to soon.

"Scarle..." aster started and looked up at scarle, he spoke softly. "Can you help me get with someone?"

Scarle shook her head softly. "Sorry aster. I can't right now. But who would that person be?" Aster looked at her for a minute before nodding in understanding. "Okay... umm... don't tell anyone alright." Scarle nodded and smiled at aster. "I-it's ren..." scarle gasped and hugged aster tightly. "Awe! Really?" Aster pushed away and nodded. "Don't worry  aster. I'm sure someone can help you!" Scarle let aster go and walked away, Mari walked over and asked aster what happened. Aster explained it to Mari and ren walked away.
_____
Timeskip.
Ren and aster walk to the rooftop with a knife, they both glare at scarle before looking at the other
_____

Aster walked close to scarle before stopping and seeing ren, he widened his eyes and walked over to ren while hiding his knife.

He stopped in front of ren and greeted him. Ren panicked and hid his knife, and aster grabbed his arm, pulling him to a nearby seat not far from scarle.

_________
I might make a second part, but no promises.