Ike x fu-chan

Top!ike x bottom!fu-chan
ike heads to noctyx house and finds fu-chan crying after uki broke up with fu-chan.

ike POV
I walked to the noctyx's house and knocked on the door softly. I waited until fu-chan opened the door. i looked up at him and saw the red puffiness in his eyes, my face which was once bright was now sad looking.

fu-chan made a small sniffling sound and looked at me. "hi ike..." fu-chan's voice was soft and sad sounding, so I walked in and closed the door behind me. "hey fu-chan how are you?" I asked and stepped closer to him. I softly wrapped my arms around him, his head softly crashed against my chest as I hugged him. He softly teared up again and wrapped his arms around me. He softly nuzzled his face into my chest as I hugged him.

"uki broke up with me..." he said and his voice cracked softly. my face was now worried as i hugged him tighter. I softly picked him up and walked to the shared couch in the house.

I sat down and continued to hug him tightly, I softly placed him in my lap as I hugged him. He cuddled close to me as I held him, his head fell into the crock of my neck as he cried. I softly rub circles into his back and played with his hair. his body shook and racked with sobs, Alban walked into the house and walked over. "Hey guys! what's going on..." alban started only for his voice to fade to silence as he saw fu-chans weeping body. i softly play with fu-chans hair and smiled up at alban, the cat stood in shock as he saw his best friend break for the first time in front of him.

——————
And that's it for this post, the yandere one (which I have yet to post is still in the works.) it should be out soon, and it may have smut.